Us aurat ka dimag kharab hai Kya..ghr chhor k chli jaungi like seriously???Nola kisne hai use wahan rehne k liye😡 she should be ashamed for living under the same roof with Anurag n she is threatening him go leave bb???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Us aurat ka dimag kharab hai Kya..ghr chhor k chli jaungi like seriously???Nola kisne hai use wahan rehne k liye😡 she should be ashamed for living under the same roof with Anurag n she is threatening him go leave bb???
kyunki bahut jaldi anurag move on karega...
threatening for what as if anurag and basu ppl have invited her to stay.Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Us aurat ka dimag kharab hai Kya..ghr chhor k chli jaungi like seriously???Nola kisne hai use wahan rehne k liye😡 she should be ashamed for living under the same roof with Anurag n she is threatening him go leave bb???
Shameless woman
If she leaves ppl will sit & cry
I m still crying...I don't think I want to see this prerna ever...bhaad me ja tu..yeah but now I really wish to see her going through the same pain..n this Time anurag shouldn't be there consoling her..Nivi was excellent today..in the car when anurag is lying there , lifeless and she is looking at his condition , her expressions were bang on👏
And anurag😭 parth nailed it ,all the emotional scenes were superb ..he was excellent too.
Prerna 😡
tomorrow episode also we should see manhoos prernaOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
prerna ko jitni gali di jaye kam hai🤬
Shaneful aurath
Aur dance bhi karegi with respect
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I m still crying...I don't think I want to see this prerna ever...bhaad me ja tu..yeah but now I really wish to see her going through the same pain..n this Time anurag shouldn't be there consoling her..
mujhe barbaad hote dekhna yr isko🤬
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Us aurat ka dimag kharab hai Kya..ghr chhor k chli jaungi like seriously???Nola kisne hai use wahan rehne k liye😡 she should be ashamed for living under the same roof with Anurag n she is threatening him go leave bb???
kashish se bhi barbaad hai ye toh👎🏼 atleast wo concern tih show karti thi
yeah she is surpassing that level...Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kashish se bhi barbaad hai ye toh👎🏼 atleast wo concern tih show karti thi
bata kyun nahi deti wo yr 👎🏼
it doesnot make any sence of her sacrifice bhad me jaye aesi aurat👎🏼
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I m still crying...I don't think I want to see this prerna ever...bhaad me ja tu..yeah but now I really wish to see her going through the same pain..n this Time anurag shouldn't be there consoling her..
i really want to see that yr bus prerna ki barbadi dekhni hai 😵