Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 5

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AnnDan

I imagined if the scene in the Louvre was filmed for a series. It would be very beautiful and unusual

So true, Ann! The story is so beautiful and the statue is absolute beauty creation. In Louvre, there are thousands of artifices; but I chose the best one suiting for the story.

Pooja is truly goddess of soul and her love story will also go through trials.

About Mona Lisa, related to Adni 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trials Of Fire!!! Adni Untold Saga Chapter 58

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 128

Mamaji opened the door to the happy couple returning home. He invited PP in and Meghna rushed inside while PP settled with a happy smile in the hall.

“Pratham Ji, you’re like a son to me; so I won’t beat around the bush. When are you going to speak to your mother about the marriage?”

“What’s the big hurry, Mamaji? I will! Very soon! Let us both enjoy each other’s company till then.” He said guilelessly, pointing in Meghna’s direction.

“Well! In that case, I would suggest that you don’t take her out till such time that your marriage is official.”

“Why? Has Advay said that?” PP was immediately alert and suspicious.

“No, not at all! I am saying it…… with a father’s heart…People spread rumours very fast in this village…..It happened with my Chandni so bad; poor girl could not even step out of the house…. I don’t want people to talk bad about Meghna…..It would not be good for her future…. I hope you understand this perspective.”

“Yes Mamaji! I do. I will take Meghna to visit my mother in this week itself. Rest assured.”

Meghna who had come and stood at the doorway heard him and her joy felt no bounds at all.

The foursome group entered the French restaurant, Au Pied de Cochon. Chandni was overwhelmed as the restaurant was quite ostentatious with its grandiose interior in spite of being just a street side café.

Advay smiled looking at her and held her arm for reassurance,  “Chandu, you know what I like best about this place? It never closes. Back in the younger days, myself and DD would come here at the middle of night and still could get good food to eat.”

“CD, it used to be godforsaken hours because both of us slogged our backs to complete our Ph.D. research…....not loitering our time behind Babes!” Darsh winked at Chandni reassuringly.

All four seated down and the two started narrating fun of their Ph.D. days. Advay, Darsh and Pooja chatted happily but Chandni just smiled, listening to them without any active participation……a lost look on her face. All three noticed it.

“Chandni……” Advay hesitated. Wanting desperately to connect with her, he covered her hand on the table. “about that photo-frame…….”

“No Dev! Please don’t say anything! It will be insult of your love for me. It’s not about the frame…….” She looked totally lost…… “It’s more about those sixteen years…… sixteen precious years that we lost from our lives…….time cannot be turned back, certain things cannot be undone.” Unshed tears shimmered in her eyes and Pooja noticed them.

“I’ll just be to the ladies room and be back.” Chandni jerked up.

“I’ll take you, come!” Advay held her arm.

Related image

“It’s OK, Dev! I can manage! Please stay seated.” 

Chandni tried to keep smiling to ebb the tension. She tried pulling her arm away; but Advay held up, an intense look in his eyes.

“No! I’ll come.”

“It’s ok, Bro! CD can manage.” Darsh teased trying to lighten up the atmosphere, “All your babes did, and she’s smarter! It’s her private space.”  Perhaps, Chandni needed a moment alone to gather herself.

Without shifting his eyes from Chandni, Advay replied, “She’s not a babe, she’s my wife and I will stay with her in every inner sanctum of hers.”

So totally confident……overwhelmingly arrogant….. Devastatingly masculine….thought Chandni. The two left.

After a curtailed silence, Darsh spoke, “I was wrong.”

Darkness settled over his features, then disappeared. A shiver ran down Pooja’s spine.

“About a lot of things.”His voice dropped to an intimate pitch.

More than his words, the apology in his voice hit the tender spot of memories buried deep. Pooja’s hand shook as she reached for the menu.

She was so not going there. She was not ready for a chat on the topic and especially not with the man who had maintained silence over so long a time. It would only ruin her appetite. She took a deep breath and briskly closed her menu.

And then she firmly closed the small window he was trying to open. “It’s not about you.” Her voice turned hard, 

“As Chandni said correctly, time cannot be turned back.”

Shikha knocked on Veer’s door and peeped in. He was alone.

“Veer, come let’s go for a walk outside, just the two of us.” She urged.

His tiny smile turned into a full-fledged grin. Shikha sucked in her breath at the sight of that slow smile flashing a perfect row of white teeth.

“I thought you were tired when you declined Bhai’s dinner suggestion. Aren’t you?”

"Not really. It’s been such a beautiful day. Let’s end with a quiet walk between us.” She looked dreamy.

He was so very much in love with her. He knew he couldn’t trust himself and was almost sure, she’d lose control too. It wouldn’t remain a quiet walk between them.

“Shikha, I understand. But I am really looking forward to lazing it out now. Shall we do one thing? Let’s rest today and tomorrow, we shall go for a walk…… maybe take Pooja di and Chandni bhabhi also with us.”

Veer stared down at her,eyes dancing with mischief … but there was something else in his expression, a purposefulness!

“I knew it!” Her banked anger shot at him in sparks. His solid loud voice of reason only made him look jaded in the moment.

“Shikha….listen!” His laughing voice chased behind Shikha as she stomped away.

Chandni relaxed over her evening bath before going to bed. It had turned out to be a quite enjoyable dinner. Darsh coaxing her to try specialities like onion soup. 

She truly liked Darsh…..the temperament of the man, his patience, humour, and inherent decency,was impossible to deny. No wonder, Dev had chosen him to be his best friend.

When Chandni came out, she found Advay in deep thoughts. Chandni immediately sensed the tension around him and wondered if it was because of her earlier comment regarding her frame. Her heart reached out to her husband. She wanted to comfort him, assure him that the frame truly didn’t matter to her. His currently being with her was all that mattered.

She went and sat next to him, slowly pushing his shirt away and resting her arm on his open chest. As he stared down at her, there was a purposefulness and stress in his eyes, which unsettled her profoundly.

It didn’t seem like related to their talk. He would immediately open the topic otherwise, now that they were truly in their private sanctum. This seemed different; but she didn’t want to pry. She knew she could trust him to share with her when he felt right and there was only one way she knew to make him feel right. 

Chandni put her recent knowledge to good use, delighting Advay with her body again and again. He, of course, had his special mysterious sacred knowledge that a lover had for his beloved …… Knowledge that deserved a marriage in more than name……..Knowledge that would perhaps be perverted and maligned in any other less holier coupling.

And the way it felt, when he was inside her……..warm and thrilling and assuring and perfect. She would have said that any orgasm was an extra gift in addition to the way she felt when they were conjoined.

He was close, oh, so close. He searched her expression and saw that her eyes reflected love. Every motion of hers was reciprocated by him. Every motion brought both of them pleasure.

As they stared, a great moan erupted from her chest, and then in a twinkling instant she was throwing her head back and calling his name. It was a glorious thing for him to see and hear. His own Miss Badbad spoke a lot but as a lover she had always been silent ...... But today, it was different....... perhaps the  the beauty in Louvre had enchanted her.... She called his name in their moment. Soon he was falling, groaning aloud as his body tensed and then released, the veins in his forehead and neck straining and relaxing.

“I love you, Dev—” Her last word was interrupted by a low moan, as she fell back and then fell into deep sleep. The night cover grew dark around them.

Advay stood beside the bed, naked, watching her. She slept with a deep peacefulness that made a smile touch his lips. She was curled up in the fetal position, one hand tucked under her cheek. Her glorious hair fanned out over the pillow, and the rippling moonlight made the strands seem like a halo.

He should share with Chandni all his plans.

Advay turned away and walked to the window to gaze out at the dots of light sprinkling the night skyline of Paris. He rubbed his brow at the thought. Chandni was his ardhangini, his better half…..they were supposed to spend the rest of their life together. Chandni followed truth and honesty in their relation……and expected same from him......It was the inner core strength of their marriage…….. He was awed by all that she gave to this marriage, and knew that because he loved her, he must tell her everything. About the plans with Sasha. About the plan with Jimmy Papad king. About PP.

Everything!

It was not something he looked forward to!!

He sighed as he tapped his fingers against the windowsill in thought. He was taking a huge risk with Jimmy, the biggest in his life perhaps and the woman lying in bed was the cause. It was her life that had had an attack. Suddenly, nothing else, not even his own life, was very important.

He looked at his wife sleeping in peace. He’d never been more satisfied with his life. Being with Chandni softened something inside of him, soothed his emotions, made him want to give all of himself to her and receive the same back.

For the first time in his life his love had flourished, and he wasn’t going to screw it up.

She stirred and murmured in her sleep. Advay turned from the window and made his decision. He’d tell her at the right time and in the right mood; he would win her over; she was his Shakti, after all!

He slipped under the covers, pulling her close to his body. She snuggled against him immediately. Advay closed his eyes and let sleep wrap its misty fringes around him, until he was lured into a world of blackness.

The entire family sat in the living room chatting happily. Naani and Maasi had arrived back. Oblivious of his nighttime inner turmoil, Chandni smiled at Advay….He had just woken up and joined the crowd donning a pullover over him…..as casual as he could be…..Yet, he rarely looked anything less than absolutely gorgeous at any time, on any day of his life!……Chandni smiled to herself as she proceeded to kitchen.

Maasi was sharing her old memories rekindled after speaking to friends, “I used to chat with these ladies about Pooja every day. Pooja was growing and her mischief grew, too! I had Ma with me; but for Jiji, these two monkeys- Chiku and Miku……how they troubled her!......and when Advay came to London, his anger, my god!” Maasi shook her head in disdain.” “.....It wasn’t easy managing this lad!”

“That’s true! It was you alone who could manage that angry young boy then!” agreed Naani, “Everyday,some or other mischief in school!” She smiled indulgently at her Chiku.

Chandni thought of her childhood Dev. As a boy, he had been truly tenderhearted…..taking genuine care of her and also Miku’s…….The man he had now become was simply his destiny! Her heart saddened at the thought of the sixteen years that he suffered equally as her or maybe more!

Darsh sitting next to Advay added his memories. “Remember, how you harassed the girls from primary and that grouchy principal always caught hold of my neck?”

Darsh mimicked the old man,“Being a high school student, why do you come to primary?........”

Darsh had known why Advay was so against young girls and because he understood Advay’s grief, Advay’s anger, he had never ever disclosed the real culprit. Rather the two had become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds. It was so long past. Darsh did not want to dwell there.

He laughed punching Advay on his shoulder, “Saala, every time….This guy made mischief and I took the bashing!”

A genuine laugh vibrated through Advay.

Chandni watched him from kitchen as he laughed, so open and infectious, the sound immediately coated her skin like the slow slide of creamy caramel on pancakes she was making.

Miku couldn’t stay quietly behind when topic of discussion was his Bhai. “When Bhai came to Allahabad, the first thing he did was to fight with the village goons; that too, while single handed, holding the gigantic Shiva idol! My bhai is a hero!” Adoringly he looked at Advay, “But even then, I could see him only as angry young man!”

“Hero, he is! While marrying Jiji, the way the goons had hit him….He had fainted, almost half dead…… and yet he rose again and fought back with the goons to finally marry Jiji.” Shikha happily added her memory.

“From your family, all that my Advay has ever got is beating to half death!” Venom spurt out from Maasi’s suddenly roused anger.

There was pin drop silence. Shikha’s face fell immediately and tears pricked at the back of her eyes, as her lips trembled. Chandni’s hand stilled in the pot she was stirring and her mouth twitched in pain. Advay wanted to speak; but Veer spoke before him, his voice stern yet calm, like a protecting mountain.

“Maasi, we.are.Shikha’s.family!........ She has no connection whatsoever with the troubles given to Bhai; so I request you once again, let us all enjoy good family time without dwelling in the past.”

Shikha wondered at her fiancé, last night he had angered her by pushing her away; but now he was protecting her going against his own relations. What kind of man is this?

Naani smiled, as she gauged exactly the kind of person Miku had turned out to be. Very similar to her late damad, a man of great virtue! She knew Miku would always support the right; he would always stand by the truth!

Advay smiled as he felt proud of his younger brother. Time and again, he had faced the anger of Maasi which even Advay himself feared. This lad could face anybody in the world.

The silence throbbed with tension!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Cascading Stream of Events!

Advay offered Chandni to take her to Louvre because he wanted t share the experience of beauty in Art. 

So instead of all girls out in Louvre, it became all Loving pairs in Louvre. The beauty there has affected each couple. All three ladies are gone in a wistful longing mood. While Pooja and Shikha love story is in denial mode; Chandni's wistful longing for her frame will bring some event later on.

Currently, it's that mood which changes the lovemaking experience for the couple and she says his Name in the act.

Outwardly, it looks like Advay is relaxing with his best friend, and he is! The two are "Tera Yaar Hoon Main" kind of friends and have a long history of memories.

But deep underlined, Advay's laugh flourishes due to the night spent with Chandni.

Arnav's laugh was a beautiful creative exploited by IPK1. Some how Advay didn't get the chance in the show; but here in this saga, the same creative is explored in another way.

Hope you people enjoy the continuation of IPK3 in this second season.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
AdNi is my unforgettable favorites! Loved the moment when Veer refused to go for a walk with Shikha. It would be a fun scene performed by the actors) Thanks Neha)

AdNi is my unforgettable favorites! Loved the moment when Veer refused to go for a walk with Shikha. It would be a fun scene performed by the actors) Thanks Neha)

Yes Ann. Veer is a very strong character. He was the only one who helped Advay in holding up Shiva idol. but he is much happier a person. That's why he jokes with all family members always.

Shikha must understand and appreciate the strength of his character.

My thanks to you for the comment. 

binc0802 thumbnail

Wow you gave 3 updates in a week. I love all 3 updates Neha. I love how you are connecting dots with all characters in the show with your imagination😆. I totally connected with Pooja flashback. She is kind soul.  l enjoyed total Lovre episode while reading. Because of your pictures, I imagined all characters while reading especially Barun. Advay possessiveness scene was funny. I imagined Barun in that whole scene. This character Advay has so many layers. You showed all of them perfectly in your story. You showed his turmoil very well Neha. I always love how he thinks about everyone. Veer and Seekha relationship also moving forward. I liked the part where Veer rejected going for a walk with Seekha. That clearly defines their characters in the show. Till now I am not able to believe PP changed really or is he acting 😊. Maybe because of portrayal of that character in the show. I thoroughly enjoyed all chapters. Thanks Neha.

This content was originally posted by: binc0802

Wow you gave 3 updates in a week. I love all 3 updates Neha. I love how you are connecting dots with all characters in the show with your imagination😆. I totally connected with Pooja flashback. She is kind soul.  l enjoyed total Lovre episode while reading. Because of your pictures, I imagined all characters while reading especially Barun. Advay possessiveness scene was funny. I imagined Barun in that whole scene. This character Advay has so many layers. You showed all of them perfectly in your story. You showed his turmoil very well Neha. I always love how he thinks about everyone. Veer and Seekha relationship also moving forward. I liked the part where Veer rejected going for a walk with Seekha. That clearly defines their characters in the show. Till now I am not able to believe PP changed really or is he acting 😊. Maybe because of portrayal of that character in the show. I thoroughly enjoyed all chapters. Thanks Neha.

Absolute pleasure to see you on IF and your comment Bindu! 

Pooja Backlog fits with the show, doesn't it?

Advay is real possessive..... remember his anger with PP earlier in the show? How he saved Chandni from PP when She was asking for pardon and PP was going to hold her hands...... it's the same character maintained.smiley1

Advay's character does have many many layers.... will be coming out as the story progresses..... will be pleasure for me to share and discuss with all you sweet friends.

PP changed, yes! But his basic character of impulsive anger is maintained. Against ASR's shrewd and deep anger; PP is a comparatively shallow character. His love story will bring different challenges but it will be our favourite ASR standing up for Meghna and helping her out.

Looking forward to your frequent visits to make our chat adda thriving. Thanks for your time!

Lingering Moments Adni Untold Saga Chapter 59

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 129

“From your family, all that my Advay has ever got is beating to half death!” 

Venom spurt out from Maasi’s suddenly roused anger towards Shikha's family.

“Maasi, we. are. Shikha’s. family!........ She has no connection whatsoever with the troubles given to Bhai; so I request you once again, let us all enjoy good family time without dwelling in the past.” 

Veer spoke, his voice stern yet calm, like a protecting mountain. 

There was pin drop silence , a storm impending!

And then, the silence was broken by a happy chirping of Pooja.

"Chhodo Kalaki Baatein  , kal ki baat puraani

Naye desh mein likhate hai , milkar nayee kahaani

She twirled Miku smiling happily, then with him she took Chandni out from kitchen and also made Shikha join in……then she continued

“Hai na, Shikha-Chandni, hai na, Shikha-Chandni!”

(Leave your past behind, past is old and pale,

In this new country, let’s together write a new tale……..

right, Shikha-Chandni?)

The tension passed away and everybody sang with Pooja to cheer up Shikha and Chandni. 

This was Pooja.....artless at heart, astute in mind....... building bridges, bringing smiles...pondered Advay and Darsh both.

Pooja held Shikha by her shoulders lovingly and spoke with a smile.

“Why are you letting yourself be sad?......... You know what’s the best gift God has given us? It’s life!” 

Her entire being warmed. 

“Yes, Life itself! You never realize it, as life flows by with time; yet you still feel as if you’re part of every moment………Sometimes, there are turnovers…….. And it’s nice to start over, you know?. Learn how to become someone new…..aspire for that new you.”

Pooja’s simple yet very wise words mesmerised Shikha. The concept of starting over….. becoming someone new……she felt thrilled…..injected with life blood!

Chandni had forever felt indebted to Pooja from her first day in Mumbai. She had experienced the purity of Pooja’s soul from her entry in Raizada mansion…..so very genuine at heart, so giving and always forgiving!

“Pooja Di Hai Sabse Sayani! Ab kuchh khaane milega, bhabhi Chandni!” Veer created his own comical lines and Pooja laughed at him.

(Pooja di is the smartest of all. Now will I get something to eat?”)

Her laugh echoed through the air. Darsh and Advay were watching her from their sitting places with smiles on their lips.

Darsh stared intently. She had the most wonderful laugh he ever heard, light and throaty, as if she had been drinking champagne........ In past, he had always enjoyed the sound of her laugh, open and infectious!

Unfortunately, She didn’t laugh as much around him anymore. She was too buttoned up and afraid to show any emotion in few personal encounters recently they had had.

“Hey DD, Thanks for coming here! Huge thanks!” Advay spoke almost whispering to Darsh.

Darsh jerked up from his reverie, “For what? For the mission?”

Advay laughed, the openness of his laugh matching the one his sister possessed.

“You know I wouldn’t thank you for the mission though it’s important........" He stressed on his words. 

"I am thanking you for coming…… because of Pooja. I have been worried for her." His voice had suddenly grown serious. 

"She’s changed so much from her earlier self in youth. I wanted to see that 'happy at heart' Pooja from our college days.....You know,  I couldn't the turn the wheel alone, that’s why I called you. ……Those days of ours were some real happy time…. A world of just three of us!”

“Feels like a dream, doesn’t it?”

Advay nodded; but the two men were on completely different plateaus, though both going down the same memory lane!

“What’s the plan for today?” Pooja enquired during breakfast.

“We all go on a daylong cruise on River Seine. I have reserved a boat for us!” Advay promptly replied.

“What?” Darsh barked, “We?” Had Advay forgotten about the meeting with suppliers?

“Yes! We!” Advay spoke firmly; his eyes fixed on Darsh and giving subtly the message to keep quiet for the moment.

Murli noticed his look. It was the same as Bhaiyya gave him while in Allahabad haveli on 'mission Chandni'. But what could it mean now?

“Chandni, Shikha come, let’s get ready! Ma and Naani, you must join us today. It won’t be tiring. After coming to Paris, we haven’t gone any place together."

Advay was getting frustrated waiting for Chandni to arrive. As always, she was late and the rest of the family had gone ahead. Worst, she had shut the door and had sent him away saying she would join shortly.

In Impatience, he turned back towards the house and stood transfixed.  What stood in front him was a diva……A sensual mermaid…..His own fantasy personified!

Chandni was draped in an aqua blue sari, designer style and elegance both combined to perfection. Her curly strands slid over her neck and shoulders...... tumbling down her back in wild gypsy waves….. He knew the feeling of fire trapped in satin when he threaded his fingers through them. The sunlight illuminated the pearl sheen of her skin, left bare by the low-cut designer blouse. 

Advay let his gaze linger on her slender, pretty figure. She was fortunate that they were in the middle of a crowded street, he thought with a private smile, or she would have found herself snapped up and devoured by him in the back seat of car.The last time’s memory, vivid in his mind, brought a wolf whistle from his lips.

Chandni prowled towards him knowing her female prowess to entice him and taking pride in it.

“You insisted on traditional yesterday, So here I am, all traditional! For Your Eyes Only!” She walked past him, her backside brushing his centre ever so lightly. 

Advay clenched his teeth as his pants became suddenly very tight and his entire body screamed out for the primitive satisfaction of claiming her, picking her up and carrying her to the soft leather of car seat. For just a moment he let himself dwell on the idea …lowering himself to her writhing body, tearing her blouse, kissing her soft mounds.

Advay shook his head to clear it, troubled by the direction of his thoughts. He had a mission on his plan today. And yet the fantasy was too potent to ignore. With an effort, he bludgeoned the barbaric impulses back into submission. 

Of all the days, she had to choose today to look like this! It was a crime……. Committed to make him feel guilty for ditching her in the middle, especially when she was herself on cloud nine looking forward to spending an entire day in his company…..

Now, he would have to commit the crime of letting down her expectations……Advay hated himself in such moments. He put up a smile and opened the car door for her.

In the car, he chose his music……

Dil kyun ye mera shor kare

Idhar Nahi Udhar Nahi Teri Or Chale

Advay started whistling wolfish, taking perverse satisfaction in her discomfiture. The whistle caressed her ears like a primitive animalistic mating call, taking her mind in all forbidden directions..... The music, the voice, Dev’s whistling…..all combined together….suddenly, she couldn’t bear it anymore!

“Devvvvvvv…..!” She pleaded wanting to stop his torture.

“Phirse kaho! Say again!”

“Kya? What?”

“Mera naam!” He smiled.

She looked at him in puzzlement.

“My name!” He explained again.

“Devv!”She complied, still puzzled.

“dekha jo aapko toh saath rehna meri jaroorat sa laga

Apne Hothonse jo liya aapne mera naam khubsoorat sa laga!”

(When I saw you, staying together with you became my need

When you spoke my name with your lips, I had a beautiful feel)

The uncomfortable blush spread over her cheeks; but she desperately held on to her cheesy swag!

“Shaayari and all! Corny!”

“For you, lady! Just for you! Tumhaare pyaar ke liye maine kya kya kiya hai……” 

Advay was out to kill, “Pata hai, tumhare liye, tumhari mosiyon ko bhi pataayatha…..shaayari suna ke!”

(What all I have done for your love..... you know, I have flirted with your maasis using Shayari) 

“Really?”

“Really!”

“Mere liye?" Chandni stressed the words to tease him,  "Mere saath toh hamesha Akhadu Atarangi Rowdy Professor bane rehate the!”

(For me? With me, you always behaved like snobbish, weird, rowdy professor)

“Pyaarki adaa thee, jaaneman!” (A style of love, Sweetheart!)

Chandni threw her head back and laughed, at his boyish tone more than his words! Advay smiled. He couldn’t guarantee a little later, but at least for now, he had made her happy.

Everybody got onto the boat….Advay turned to Darsh suddenly on the pier and spoke a bit too loud,

“Whattt? You don’t want to go? You don’t feel too good? You are allergic, is it?”

Darsh was dumbfounded. Where had this sprouted from? AD could have warned him at least. But AD had always been like that, right from childhood days and with DD specially!

“Hey Guys! Darsh is not feeling too well. I’ll stay back with him.”

“What’s the matter? Should we all come? We can cancel!” Chandni was worried and turned back from the entry.

“No.NO ! Not at all! You people proceed on the cruise. Enjoy yourselves.” Advay almost pushed her back. “It must be some small tummy upset. He’ll be OK with rest. I’m enough keeping him company. We’ll just cool our heels!”

Murli realized his hunch during breakfast wasn’t wrong. For a moment, his heart grew sad. Bhaiyya had always shared all his plans with him; but today somehow he hadn’t. What could it be?

“Murli, you keep everybody entertained and Miku, responsibility of family on you. Take care of them.” Advay made sure both had assigned tasks to keep them engaged.

Darsh looked at Pooja. She knew something was not right and she was clearly angry.

“Sorry, Pooja!” He pleaded.

“Are we getting habituated to this?" In anger her tone became sarcastic, "You saying sorry and me getting used to your not being there; when needed the most!”

Ouch! That hurt! Pooja was really upset…… not just for today; but for all those times earlier, too!

He wanted to tell her he loved her……to appease her wounds!

The declaration hovered on his lips, just like it had all those years ago, when she had perhaps expected something bigger from him.......Something to believe in their future......Something to make her stay and wait for him. 

And once again, he said nothing!

He thought she would understand!

“Come fast, let’s get away from here!” Advay hurried Darsh, almost pulling him by arm.

“Hey!Hey! What’s up, Man? I know about the supplier meeting. The way you acted in the morning I thought , you decided to postpone it.”

“No, DD! Sending them on day long trip was the only way to avoid questions on our whereabouts. Sorry, buddy! Didn’t get the time to update you earlier; because we came in separate cars. As such, I wasn’t sure whether we could pull it through; without their catching us.”

“How are we going to pull it now? In these cruising clothes, a formal meeting with heads of companies?”

“We go to the hotel where we are meeting them. My men are bringing our formals. We change in Men’s room.” Advay’s tone had a finality which came with his full proof plan.

While Advay went inside to change, Darsh lingered outside, desperately needing a moment to gather himself.

On one side, AD said, he was happy that Darsh came and Pooja turned a bit to her older happy self....... 

On other side, Pooja made him feel that perhaps he should not have arrived again in her life! .........

The more he was around her, the more he wanted her. Her cheery astuteness forever should have been annoying....at least in youth, he would have chided her for it! But now, somehow it had given him unexpected pleasure to watch her getting more mature.....There was something about her, something . . . As the French called it- esprit, a liveliness of mind and spirit. And that face of hers. . . innocent and knowing, and open. 

Why couldn’t life be simple for him, ever? He was even ready to accept just a happy holiday in her company……but was that possible between them with the kind of undercurrents flowing currently? And what was he supposed to do in all this mess?

Advay came out buttoning himself, “Hey! What’s the matter? Go, change fast!”

Darsh quickly went inside and Advay spoke through the doors, “I felt horrid today leaving Chandni halfway like that. She was looking forward to spending the whole day on water with me.”

‘You’re telling me??? You didn’t see the look in Pooja’s eyes! I feel burned!’ Darsh thought to himself while changing.

Oblivious to Darsh's turmoil, Advay continued, “Poor girl! The worst part is that she doesn’t even complain. Back at home, it’s work, work and work! Here on honeymoon also, I don’t wholly dedicate time to her!”

“Hey AD! You’re not the sort of guy to feel too bad. Just take her someplace nice in the evening and make it all up to her! Now let’s handle our supplier giants first.” 

DD came out and punched his shoulder to bring him out from sullen mood.

As both were proceeding to the lifts, Advay received a call.

"Shit, DD! The customer group is also available today itself! Do you think we can make it after this meeting?"

"Won't be justice to either! " Darsh spoke out Advay's own opinion.

"Should I arrange it for some other day then?" Advay suggested, frowning contemplatively.

"No!" Darsh exclaimed, "We are short of time to do that! Let's do it this way. You go ahead and meet the suppliers, I'll handle the customer group."

"Shit, Man! I don't want to put you alone in front of those vultures!" Advay felt guilty leaving Darsh alone.

Darsh appeased Advay's worry with his confident tone. 

"Alone, each of us, can tackle a flock of vultures!" 

"Precisely, that's what they are! You will not even know, when they outmanoeuvred you right under your nose."

"Who's side are you exactly on?" Darsh scowled at his friend for not showing faith in him.

"For me, there's no side, but yours!" Advay's eyes were filled with concern. He genuinely didn't want to put Darsh in any kind of risk.

Darsh hugged him, his comradeship, his confidence in himself and AD both evident in that tight hug, "Let's do it! We shall meet directly at apartment afterwards!" His faith in their success was fascinating..... assuring!

Advay's mood relaxed, "Apartment kyon kehata hai re tu? Ghar nahi keh sakata?"

(Why do you call it apartment, and why not home?"

"Gharwali nahi na abhi!" Darsh winked and Advay roared in laughter.

(No homemaker till now!)

"Hogi kaise? A wife and a melon is hard to choose!" 

Out came the smart retort but then Advay looked away,instantaneously  losing himself in morning images of Chandni. 

"Get the right one, DD! Best thing that can happen to you!" 

Advay's mind was not really not on DD at the moment otherwise he couldn't have missed the forlorn look in DD's eyes reminiscing Pooja images.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjali di hai Badi Sayani..... This is Barun's superb line in IPK1..... The way he delivered them in both real intense scenes, simply captivating! Can never forget his face, neither his voice. Do you remember the 4 line poem between Anjali and Arnav from IPK1 temple scene?

Here, it's Miku, our favourite prankster saying it; so remix in the lines.😆

Advay's dialogues in the car with Chandni...... That's my favourite Haider reciting his shaayari..... so beautifully delivered that even Gorky M the director admired it. Couldn't resist using it here. 😉Do enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz5HiepEogw&t=3s

Chhodo Kal ki battein is a song by Mukesh. Great music and tune that it always stays with you..... The family has used songs in the past when Advay was angry, now Pooja is wisely using it to calm down Veer and avoid argument between him and maasi.

The song which Advay chose to woo Chandni........ beautiful voice and sensual music..... In your mind's realm, imagine Hrithik with his subdued persona screaming sensuality on car infotainment screen ......matching whistle and humming in his sexy husky voice Advay...... No wonder Chandni couldn't take the sensual torture any more😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKDIvUVkQo

Advay was keeping Chandni in Good mood with a purpose, will he succeed? What might just happen later? Keeping fingers crossed!😉🤣

Link: Advay flirting with Maasis, Do enjoy fun post

Advay and Darsh have launched a risky mission. It's known in Advay's concern. Risk has a way of its own to materialise when least expected. What can happen in future? 

Do keep reading, new track to open.

AnnDan thumbnail
Thanks Neha! I really like the philosophy of Puja. She is a very nice woman who gives everyone warmth and at the same time she is so strong inside. Somehow I hadn't thought about it before

Thanks Neha! I really like the philosophy of Puja. She is a very nice woman who gives everyone warmth and at the same time she is so strong inside. Somehow I hadn't thought about it before

Thanks Ann!

Pooja is also a complex character. 

She holds her pain inside firmly and does not allow it to influence her day to day interactions with family. In that way she's strong, yes!

But she has her own vulnerable moments, too! Like when she disclosed Adi's operation to Chandni, her pain came out. Then last episode while speaking with Naani, again her pain had been shown. In this FF, during diwali, her loneliness she showed to Advay.

So her heart has two parts in this track now. One for family which is open, giving and forgiving as Chandni thought. Bringing smiles to all, building bridges as Advay noticed. But at the same time, the part of the heart for self or for love, that one she 's guarding with iron grip. 

She does not encourage Darsh to speak up his feelings; but somewhere, without even her noticing, her heart wishes for his company. That's why, she suddenly erupted in anger with Darsh when he left with Advay. She is perceiving it as ditching in the middle.

Her heart's dilemma will be the conflict of their love story going further.

Lingering Moments Adni Untold Saga Chapter 60

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 130

Aakash waited anxiously knitting his fingers together. Very soon, he was going to meet Advay Singh Raizada, The ASR!

The name was revered in his circle, material suppliers for UK missiles……ASR was treated like God! Never seen; but his authoritative presence was felt everywhere. People feared him for good reason. ASR had powerful friends and powerful enemies, and it was doubtful that even they knew what category they fell in.

Aakash had met him only in one incident, needing his help desperately. There had been some mishaps in his supplies and only ASR could have saved him from litigation. After a lot of trials and connect through various top notch people, he had been able to reach ASR. Then also, his task hadn’t been easy. ASR had ensured that mishaps would never ever again happen in any of the supplies. Something about Aakash ASR had perhaps liked, that he had put in his own word to save Aakash with a warning issuance. After that, there had not been any connect for many years; but suddenly, few days back, he had received a call.

He had realised then that once ASR did someone a favour, it went into the invisible ledger he carried in his shrewd brain, and it was only a matter of time until he demanded repayment with interest. Though the task assigned to Aakash was complex and very difficult; but ASR had promised rewards, too. Aakash would be given necessary reference to expand his business by export. For Aakash, it was a lifetime opportunity and he had no objection to taking the easy way to progress…..this offer was a godsend…….perhaps in a literal sense!

Immediately, after ASR’s call, Aakash had looked up about his current news and had known that ASR had adopted his birth village in India and there was a gigantic redevelopment plan in progress. The only stain being the suicide of some goldsmith in that village at the same time which was being linked with ASR; but the whole issue had been short-lived as the goldsmith’s wife herself had vouched ASR to be absolutely clean.

Akash was simply awed by the man. He had never known anyone like Advay Singh Raizada—eccentric, driven, manipulative, demanding. ASR had a shrewder understanding of human nature than anyone Aakash had ever met. Within a few minutes of meeting someone, he sized them up with complete accuracy. He knew how to make people do what he wanted, and he nearly always got his way. He could talk a fish out of its skin. No wonder, he was the one and only who could conceive a plan like the current one.

The moment he saw Advay walking towards him in the corridor, Aakash reverently walked up to him.

“Thanks for making your time, Aakash! It’s a pleasure meeting you!”

Advay had a warm smile on his face as he extended his hand to Aakash. He was the only person who could maintain a demeanour sanguine to optimum in face of the challenge awaiting them.

“It’s an honour for me, sir!” Aakash shook his hand, his manner hugely deferential. 

How was it possible that ASR called and he would not comply? Yet, it was the greatness of the man to thank him. Everything about this man was great. It was hard to think of him doing ordinary things such as shaving, or having his hair trimmed, or staying in bed with a head cold.

“Have all assembled?”

“Yes sir, they are in the conference room. Here are all the printouts of our collected files till date, for your easy reference, sir. I updated all the relevant suppliers exactly as per your instructions yesterday. They are somewhat in a shock with suddenly the kind of proposal you have given; but you can make them come around. I mailed you the individual reactions, did you get a chance to check it as it was very late in the night.”

“Yes, I saw it!” Advay took the papers from Aakash. They would be good prop in the meeting, though all the data was already fixed in his brain.

Advay riffled through the reports made by Aakash. “As per your perception of the reactions, who is likely to prove most difficult to handle?” he asked without looking up.

“Chhaddha!" the reply was immediate, " He’s been close associate of Jimmy for a long time! He may not acquiesce easily.”

Advay rose his brows. “The guy with that illegal business in background, right?”

“Yes Sir, the same one and the most difficult one.”

The cruise did not lack in anything to give complete comfort and full entertainment. In spite of that, there was a gloom in the family as they missed Advay and Darsh.

Veer stood observing his Bhabhi standing against the deck railing; her hair tussled up by wind and her face by a gloom. Bhai shouldn’t have left, he thought, but now that he had, Bhabhi’s happy mood was Veer’s responsibility. Shikha had been giving him a cold shoulder though he had tried connecting with her. In a moment, he thought up a plan.

He went near Shikha and she turned away. He immediately held her hand and sang, though his voice was not good.

Khuli palak mein jhootha gussa, band palak mein pyaar

Jeena bhi mushkil, haaye, marana bhi mushkil

(Feigned anger with open eyes but love in closed eyelids, how do I live; how can I die)

Everybody’s attention turned to him and they laughed.

“Miku, please spare us from your singing.” Pooja teased laughingly.

Miku’s eyes twinkled as he glanced at his Di. A moment of silent communication, pointing out to Bhabhi lost in her own reverie, passed between them before he murmured softly, “If she misses Bhai, let’s bring Bhai alive for her.”

“Chandni Bhabhi” Called out Pooja,“Come and sit with us."

Chandni complied immediately; but her gloomy silence continued.

“Bhaiyya left suddenly, didn’t he?”Pooja continued nonchalantly, “He has always been like that!”

A tiny frown pleated the space between Chandni’s slim brows, “Always?” She sounded unconvinced.

Pooja spoke gravely, “Bhaiyya liked to keep track of everyone else, but never ever allow anyone to do the same to him. He took most of his meals in private, and came and went as he pleased, sometimes with no indication of when he would return…… always like that, right Naani?”

A reminiscent smile touched Naani’s lips. “Very much! At least now, he’s changed a lot….”  She turned to Chandni wanting to console her, “and it’s all because of you!  Earlier, maybe even you couldn’t have handled him.”

Shilpa, getting bored till then, joined the group happily, “So True, Chandni Didi!......... In haveli, when I wouldn’t answer his phone; he entered directly inside, unhindered, in spite of all our guards…........He doesn’t seem changed, when we went to bring Aadi back, hardly few minutes and he was tracking Pooja di!”

“It’s his love, Shilpa!” Pooja immediately corrected Shilpa’s thought process.

“Yes, at the core, this boy is pure love! You saw his reaction when I hurt my knee. How he ran and agreed every demand of mine.”Naani reminded Chandni.

“He’s Advay- Union of soul and god! I wanted him to be like his father; but in spite of my repeated urging, he turned out angry and destructive.”Naani sighed to herself.

“But Naani, Krishna himself also created destruction. Isn’t destruction part of life?” Chandni remembered what Dev had told her about his work once. “And then his hatred was very justified.” 

“True! His drive and determination are incomparable. He can do almost anything once he sets his mind to.” Naani spoke indulgently, her eyes on far horizon.

Chandni understood this so well. Her Dev was a force to be reckoned with, such was his energy and confidence.

“Do me a favour, please! I shall make a call or two. Till then, go inside and keep them engaged.” 

Advay spoke very smoothly to Aakash. But he knew himself that behind his polished accent and polite demeanour, he enjoyed chaos. He had a suicide in his Allahabad account to prove it.

Aakash had been his choice for this particular game because of Aaksh's material supplier connect and influence which would smooth out the game without much coercion. 

Advay always followed attrition warfare…. He liked the elegance of it, the precision that required both physical and mental discipline. One had to plan several moves in advance, something that came naturally to Advay.

That’s why he had been easily able to coerce the landlord in Allahabad to pressurise Indrani and then played his game shrewdly to gain official stay in Chandni’s room. Those days seemed so long back; but they held some pretty good memories of his romance with Chandu. Advay had a private smile on his face as he made those crucial calls.

Chandni’s gloom had vanished and smile had returned with the lively chat of her Dev, her hair however remained the same wind tussled.

She turned to Murli with a smile when he spoke, “Bhaiyya has always been like that. His brain never shuts off, not even for the necessary act of sleeping. In London earlier and then later in Allahabad, he was constantly active. I have seen him work out some problem in his head; while simultaneously writing a mail and carrying on a fully coherent conversation in person or on phone.”

Of course, Chandni knew this……All his mathematical complex formulae calculations in his brain all the time.

Murli continued, “Be it the rains he artificially brought in on Mahapooja day or all the pigeons he brought in during roka ceremony….. Every move planned carefully and executed efficiently. His appetite for information is voracious, and he possesses a singular gift for recall. Once he sees or reads or hears something, it remains in his brain forever.”

“Yes! That’s why he remembered about my fear of heights during the jhoola rasam.” Chandni reminisced with a private smile. “You have been his constant confidante, haven’t you? You could take risks, do any act or even give life for Dev, won’t you?”

“Of course, Bhabhi! Bhaiyya is that kind of person! He picked me up from the roads and kept in his family as one of them. Working for him means welfare and progress for all of us. He makes us all work hard;but loves us equally and treats us so fair. Once, it was I who wrongly procured poisonous spiders instead of non-poisonous ones, he rushed and put his own life in risk to save you. And he never said a word to me.”

“What spiders? When was this?” Pooja asked immediately.

“Nothing Didi! He was playing some prank with me because I kept defying him. Nothing happened.” Chandni brushed away Pooja’s concern with her light tone.

Pooja knew that Chandni was hiding some act of Bhaiyya. Everybody safeguarded Bhaiyya’s secrets zealously. Bhaiyya always managed to secure loyalty of his family, friends, sub-ordinates all alike. He would make his sub-ordinates work hard but always give fair treatment and generous remunerations.He was acquainted with a great many people, but these friendships were rarely discussed. And he was highly selective about whom he admitted into his inner circle.

Before entering the room, Advay took a deep breath in to pull all his mental resources together, his self-control being one which he always wore like an impenetrable armour. He would have to conduct this meeting with the discipline and will of an army commander.

Men’s voices tangled in the air, some agitated, at least one of them angry, and there was the sound of foreign accents as he opened the door. But, as expected, with his entry, suddenly there spread a tense silence.

“Hello gentlemen, it’s a pleasure and honour for me to receive all of you here.”

He moved and conversed with the same charismatic ease that he did everything else. He explained his strategy and their available options.

“You are not leaving us any choice.” The spice supplier barked in frustration.

Levelling a hard stare at him, Advay said evenly, “Who says so? You always have a choice!...... To stand by the righteous and gain or to be on wrong side and lose.” 

Weren't these the same choices which Krishna had given before Mahabharat began?

Everybody was awed by his unshakeable arrogance. His dark hazel eyes were cool but his voice was steel. They knew nobody could ever lie to him or cheat. And if they were foolish enough to try, he would surely decimate them. He was so self-contained and invulnerable. They were simply not in a position or have any resources to thwart him.

“He and Darsh are so close. Today,the moment Darsh felt sick, he stayed back.” Chandni wanted to divert Pooja’s attention from the topic of spiders.

“Like hands and gloves and Loyal to a fault! Anything that either of them needs, the other would do it without a single thought. ” Pooja sighed, “I suppose, even if they were required to commit a murder for each other, they would!”

The statement was made in a light vein but Chandni’s eyes were alert. Because no one, not even Chandni, was entirely certain what Advay Singh Raizada was capable of, or how far could he make anybody’s allegiance go; be it Murli, Miku, Darsh or even Chandni herself!

“Thank heavens! Nothing of that sort is likely to happen” Pooja continued, and paused to add with a flash of humour, “yet.”

Miku, Murli, Pooja and Chandni- the whole group’s mind was on recent Allahabad incidents, the suicide of Gangaram. 

Were Darsh and Advay involved with something again?

Darsh’s ease had evaporated as he entered the place for customer meeting. He was very well versed with various business tactics but annihilating someone from business, he was doing for the first time and only for AD. 

The path AD had chosen would surely lead to a deadly gorilla war; but Darsh was committed to action and work, to take on and tackle every challenge as it came.....at least in business life if not personal!

AD had given his security guys with Darsh in spite of all his resistance to accept. AD was quite fanatic about security; but Darsh had known after his mother’s untimely demise, that there were no securities in life ever!

“Stay here!” He ordered the security sternly just outside the room.

“But sir…” The men urged. They were instructed not to leave Darsh’s side for even a minute and stay absolutely alert.

“I said, STAY!” Darsh spoke in a ‘no argument allowed’ voice and entered removing his sunglasses in a casual stroke as he faced the rough masculine voices and bursts of angry discussions from the group inside. Darsh stared into each of the three men’s eyes, his face still, his mind busy with schemes.

As he explained what was expected out of them, he was hugely smug about it. His condescending inflection affected them like a dentist's drill hitting a nerve…..you just have to tolerate it, if you dare to shift, you’ll be hugely injured.

At the end of Darsh’s speech, an elderly customer spoke,“Your father is a valued name in business world. Is he aware of this plan of yours?” Disapproval frosted the older man’s voice.

Darsh tensed immediately at the mention of his father’s name the muscles of his shoulders drawing upward. He forced them back down and resisted the temptation to reach up and ease a cramp of tension at the back of his neck. “Go on,” he invited softly, “You can call him, right away!”

Darsh’s confidence made the man falter.

“Why must we give up on our fixed supplier since so long?”Another questioned.

Darsh answered sounding relaxed even though his dark gaze was intent, “Always remember, ‘the tree without sunlight will bear no fruit.’ You don’t have much choice.”

Pooja was looking far away towards the banks, lost in her own reverie. Naani came after her and put a loving hand softly on her shoulder,“What happened, Pooja beta?” 

Pooja smiled wide immediately turning to Naani, “Naani, truly, tell us, how do you come to know everything though you can’t see?”

“Now, don’t avoid my query with your forever stupid question. Share with me, child! You know, any of your secret will always be safe with me.”

“Yes Naani. I know that so well. But really, it’s nothing.”

“Now, you’ll get a flying thappad.”Naani warned, “Give me the truth!”

Pooja sighed wistfully, “Naani, why does it happen sometimes in life, that you know you can’t want something, you don’t want yourself to want it; yet you can’t stop your heart from wanting it”  She laughed ruefully, “I am not making any sense, am I?”

“To me? Yes, you’re making complete sense. Your heart’s desires are never a crime, Pooja. Cherish them, strive for them and you will find happiness always.”

“But Naani, in life we don’t get every desire of ours, do we?” Pooja spoke plaintively.

“In your life, at least, I’ll stand by you and pray for all your desires to come true, trust me!” There was a serene confident smile on Naani’s face.

At a little distance far, Miku stood chatting with Bhabhi. “That spider thing Murli spoke about, did Bhai really do it to you?” His voice was full of concern.

Chandni sighed. Miku was as smart as his brother and nothing could ever be hidden from him; but neither could she give him the complete truth. “He’s my wicked angel, Miku! He may do anything; but the bottom line is that he loves me.”

Frowning contemplatively, Miku answered “It’s good that Bhai realized the truth about the whole past and brought you back with love. If he were to make you go away, I would not be able to forgive him. 

He’s my Bhai, yes, and I’ll do anything and everything for him. But if the choice ever comes between you and him, all my loyalties will lie with you. You know that, right?”

“Yes Miku! I know it and I will always remember it, mere bhai! Now don’t waste time with me; go and woo your own girl!” Chandni pointed at Shikha laughingly.

Angry questions were being bombarded at Advay but he managed to keep his voice quiet, with his practised patience though now forced.

Chhadha glowered at Advay, “Jimmy is our close friend from olden times. Why should we support you against him, whatever rewards you may promise us?”

Advay looked at him dead in the eyes, “Why don’t you consult the home minister about your decision. He may have a thing or two to tell you regarding that small venture you run in the background.” Chhadha had created enough trouble already instigating the other team members. It was time to pull his strings tight.

“Are you threatening me?” Chhadha barked angrily.

A quiet, scoffing breath escaped Advay, “It’s not a threat. It’s a promise.”

“This will not be easy for you in long run!”

“What’s the enjoyment if life were to be easy. You will be most welcome to do anything you wish.” 

Advay’s tone was as crisp as the strike of a chisel through granite. 

In the evening, when the family stepped down at the pier, Advay was there standing happily with a smile to receive them.

Before Chandni could turn to see him, she felt his warm hands engulf her shoulders and a pair of lips press against her shoulder blade. She turned and held him away immediately, embarrassed that others were following soon. 

He laughed at her sudden discomfiture, ”Katto, hope you had a good day!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When exactly had Advay started his attrition warfare with call to Aakash, check the back episode, you'll like it.

Advay's busy day!

When Advay explained his work to Chandni, though destructive but righteous 

a heart to heart discussion

As Advay had discussed with Darsh on the very first day in paris, he's attacking Jimmy's pillars of power. What will happen to Papad king?

God! I have reached 60th chapter finally!😳 And a long episode with Advay's revenge drama once again.🥳The story as I had expected it to flow when the show first started. How do you gals find it, do tell!

Hints to further tracks given in this episode, so do read carefully and relate later in further episodes. smiley9