I appreciate HR's beauty but I am not attracted to him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I appreciate HR's beauty but I am not attracted to him.
He looks good but it's deffo not his best from Fimfare. I mean ☺️






new hair style in movie WAR is not looking good on his face
look at you guys drooling over a white guy
These are from an old photoshoot..❤️ kanjoos ppl, why didn't they do a brand new one.. with the new hairstyle?
And then there is Hrithik ... sigh
He is stunningly handsome, and I guess he has become comfortable with his looks as it shows in his choices and his attitude. He is aging like fine wine and will be gorgeous even at the age of 100.
While there are many handsome men out in the world, particularly in the entertainment field and everyone's idea of beauty is different (thanks to GOD and nature for that miracle.) Hrithik Roshan will always be on the top of any list. He is one of the most genuine Mans man and ladies heartthrob, I have ever seen.
I hope GOD continues to Bless him richly and keep him beautiful inside and outside...every single inch of his gorgeous self..

He is gorgeous but the hair has got to go! He looks much better with longer, more natural, curly hair.
https://images.app.goo.gl/C6uUfBMW5AiKuz3W6
https://images.app.goo.gl/VUiwR3qFAaxeCWRN9
One of the reasons for global warming.❤️
I like him better in his natural skin tone than OTT tan he's been sporting!
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dhurandhars-20-year-old-sara-arjun-goes-bold-and-sultry-for-her-latest-shoot-internet-cant-stop-talk_230721
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
I often wondered, why is PK not being spoken about more? It is a criminally underrated movie. Aamir's performance was one-of-a-kind. Hirani...
Gosh he hasn’t aged at all. Look like these stills are from Awarapan 2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWL_xPMAVBh/...
2