Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Do we care? NOOO 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

exactly auntie  saw the s1 everybody know what gonna happen😆

i m so happy this time prerna break anupre  unlike ladt season anu  break anupre with aprna

le jayo iss prerna  ko  but  iss prerna ki barbadi dekhni hai  yr

I am waiting for that day to come. I know it was sacrifice but day by day her actions make audiance think it was not a sacrifice lol.

I want that day when Bajaj and his family secretly humiliate her.. and want to see that pain and want to see how low she will go. 

All as a fan we wanted was a clouser to Anurag and truth about the baby so we could by the sacrifice but her words and actions just make us break and make him break too. Today episode just broke me.. where is fealt like he genuinely thought she only loved him despite she got married. Can you imagine the heartache she will get when she fall for Bajaj and a baby...I think he will die that day n he will be completely ruthless or his character will die. In the name of sacrifice lol..

Oh we were friends lol

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol ...was trying to take a break from this show and the forum but SP’s latest post made me😆🤪👏😆They have gone mad or what? Yesterday they released articles about PreRish romance in two -three reliable sites , then showed that nonsense maha episode promo and now this. I get that these guys have no idea what to do with the mess they created but kuch toh sharam karo  smiley36 Hire good writers rather than asking such lame questions because not even SRK-Kajol will bring trps with such pathetic writing.These people cannot even write one decent dialogue!

Anyway, their maha episode promo and this new post should not be taken seriously. These are usual SP thingssmiley36Only one thing is clear from all this Nautanki...which is that these guys don’t know what they want to show . smiley36 Anyway, thanks for the laugh SP. The comments under their posts are far more entertaining than the episodes 😎I hope they will continue entertaining us with such posts

Ok...thanks....bye🙏

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

apko keya problem hai agar mai kaira ki  tarif karu toh ? 😲

aur bhaise bhi i dont watch YRKKLH , but whatever i watched in past days  , they  truly deserved to be together more than anupre . i am saying this in overall term , not based on current track. even mujhe iyea bhi nei pata current track pe ho keya rahe hai ..itna time hai kaha ko itne sare serial pe focus karu ek sath .

aur rahi bat hypocrisy ki , thode personal attack kam kariye .. isse pehle bhi ap aisei mujhe personally attack kiye the on TRP thread . and i dont want to go in this level ... so kripya member ke bare mai bat na karke , show key bare mai bat kariye.

doosre show ki tareef karni hai tho anupre thread kyun banayi🤣

Mods dhanda leke aaye kyun nahin ab tak for discussing other show👍🏼

Bhagya65 thumbnail

exactly auntie  saw the s1 everybody know what gonna happen😆

i m so happy this time prerna break anupre  unlike ladt season anu  break anupre with aprna

le jayo iss prerna  ko  but  iss prerna ki barbadi dekhni hai  yr

I am waiting for that day to come. I know it was sacrifice but day by day her actions make audiance think it was not a sacrifice lol.

I want that day when Bajaj and his family secretly humiliate her.. and want to see that pain and want to see how low she will go. 

All as a fan we wanted was a clouser to Anurag and truth about the baby so we could by the sacrifice but her words and actions just make us break and make him break too. Today episode just broke me.. where is fealt like he genuinely thought she only loved him despite she got married. Can you imagine the heartache she will get when she fall for Bajaj and a baby...I think he will die that day n he will be completely ruthless or his character will die. In the name of sacrifice lol..

Oh we were friends lol

I meant heartache he will get.  Not her he

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Punch mark.. this saying has become famous then the actual show lol. I still feel TRP would have been decent but by saying that word by Queen herself.. everything changed now lol.. Arrogance is bad you see people 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

cos idhar dono mai se kisi ek ko choose karne bola, and  it is not new for this forum.

TRP thread pe toh har din Dusre shows ki tareef hote hai , though it is a kzk TRP Thread.

toh on reference toh kabhi kabhi ho jatei hai na ...

iyea Yeh rista ka bohot praise suna TRP thread pe for uniting couple , for rising TRP on comparing kzk ..as lead here are not uniting like Kaira.

toh ab idhar mai thode kaira ka comparison  praise kar diye toh ka hogeye

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Oh we were friends lol

I meant heartache he will get.  Not her he

mohini ne cruse kiya  hai  sahi toh hona chahiye barbaad & not gtg love 😆 waiting for  this lady  to suffer

Bhagya65 thumbnail

mohini ne cruse kiya  hai  sahi toh hona chahiye barbaad & not gtg love 😆 waiting for  this lady  to suffer

I am dieing for that moment lol. Cause karma hits back.. it might be one year or 5 month time but waiting for that moment you see. 

He has and still never question her dignity but with her each time she misunderstand him.. she will automatically question his character and dignity. Stupid dumb lady.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Kyuki iss forum mein rules sirf AnuPre fans k liye hai