Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
MONA🤗
@ Bold- And I was “THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE KID- JIS SCHOOL MEIN TUM PADHTE HO USKA PRINCIPAL HUMSE TUITION LETA HAI”

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
MONA🤗
@ Bold- And I was “THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE KID- JIS SCHOOL MEIN TUM PADHTE HO USKA PRINCIPAL HUMSE TUITION LETA HAI”

cookie Bajju scene MANGTA 😡Originally posted by: Advaymerijaan
I hope they take RB to home directly... wanted to see him with his family... esp kuki ☺️☺️ Its been so long that poor child have been left 😭😭
main chor ke so gayi 🤣Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I keep going behind and check the responses I have not replied to and then reply..🤣 Aaj it is like everybody's josh is super high, courtesy Rishabh Bajaj, his entry in court, PreRish hug and sahara scene and the PreRish precap zakhm pe malham lagana scene...
awww you are like Seema, koi praise kare na kare praises ki lambi list you have for me 😆Originally posted by: MysticRiver
They are ek dum mast and very beautiful...I just can't look away from them Ankie..🤗
Means you dint write😆Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Energizer Bunny speed. I need to know if shruti wrote as well?
Tum log kahan ho bhai sab chale gaye 🤣
Arey shin Chan hai yahan hello shin Chan school nahi jana? Kazuka ko pareshan nahi karna?😆
Originally posted by: Advaymerijaan
the Happiness of #PeheliBaris in #Bajajbarrenland ❤️😆
I love ur hashtags🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
MONA🤗
@ Bold- And I was “THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE KID- JIS SCHOOL MEIN TUM PADHTE HO USKA PRINCIPAL HUMSE TUITION LETA HAI”
😎