Hey Mahi! I'm also Mahi🤗
High five broo!!
Hi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Mahi! I'm also Mahi🤗
High five broo!!
Hi
Jokes apart RD don’t you think star plus is being very stingy in promoting PRERISH? they are again showing Mr Bajaj as a villain? Do they have no faith in ksg/bajaj fans??
SP ki maaya wahi jaane .......this show has never had promos flowing it use to get segments pehle ab wo bhi nahi but compared to other sp shows this has been the stepchild always
Originally posted by: opsora2090
i think this is just for decreasing the online TRP today ..cos after that they air this nonsense track.
Ermmm I don’t know I don’t think they care about online trps, but seems like social media has gotten to their promotion team!
This would be good.😆phuss ho jaegaaa
Yes Biwi jealousy and Miya trying everything to manaofy her..🤣
SP ki maaya wahi jaane .......this show has never had promos flowing it use to get segments pehle ab wo bhi nahi but compared to other sp shows this has been the stepchild always
I guess but what is with the constant non-promotion of PRERISH and showing Mr Bajaj as the villain? It almost seems like star plus is unsure of showing Mr Bajaj as a hero? seems like they are afraid!
believe me they have faith in bajaj and KSG. Bajaj is a big part of the story. I feel everytime they post a prerish picture the anupre fans is posting mean comments under it. But that doesn't matter cause trp matters most. the show hasn't had anything interesting since the past 2 weeks. No promo even. Since Bajaj is the aspect that keeps anupre apart they use him to show a suspenseful promo good or bad.Jokes apart RD don’t you think star plus is being very stingy in promoting PRERISH? they are again showing Mr Bajaj as a villain? Do they have no faith in ksg/bajaj fans??
Koi Bajju ko nahane bhejooo ree😆☺️Originally posted by: forbidden
We still didn’t get bajaj shirtless or his abs. Ksg is very comfortable showing his abs here he is all tied up
Koi Bajju ko nahane bhejooo ree😆☺️
OMG...😆😆 I demand a shirtless Rishabh Bajaj now..☺️❤️🤣😆
🤣Koi Bajju ko nahane bhejooo ree😆☺️
believe me they have faith in bajaj and KSG. Bajaj is a big part of the story. I feel everytime they post a prerish picture the anupre fans is posting mean comments under it. But that doesn't matter cause trp matters most. the show hasn't had anything interesting since the past 2 weeks. No promo even. Since Bajaj is the aspect that keeps anupre apart they use him to show a suspenseful promo good or bad.
I guess but I am tired of bajaj being portrayed as a villain, it seems like they have no faith about people buying PRERISH love story that’s why star plus is not promoting it, I hope the cvs are not changing their script too!