Vanitha trying her best to win this task...👍🏼
Win pannaa any special offers irukkaa? I didn't watch initially..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vanitha trying her best to win this task...👍🏼
Win pannaa any special offers irukkaa? I didn't watch initially..
Next week nomination escape nu sonnaparam evlo serious ah discuss panranga👍🏼
This is what expected from BB... Epayavathu panangalea...nallathu
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
Win pannaa any special offers irukkaa? I didn't watch initially..
Cannot be nominated next week
Vanitha trying her best to win this task...👍🏼
Sandy ya Kelvi keka sonna Vanita targeting Tarsh. Tarshan face fell.
Gapton summa kelvi kannaigalai therika vitturaga...🤣
Originally posted by: BryanAntony
Sandy ya Kelvi keka sonna Vanita targeting Tarsh. Tarshan face fell.
Her intension is clear.... Target Tharsh...whatever it is😎
Vanitha only target tharshan..
if Vanitha escaped , Sherin might get evicted then .... Looks like an interesting task ...I missed it ..Ve to watch online ....Online la paaka oru motivation kidaika matengudhu
Mugen ivlo nalla pesuvara 😲
Mugen - ungala pathi solikita intha task win panna mudiyathu...
Evlo straight ah question kekurangalo avanga than win panna mudiyum
This is what i understood...pls correct me of wrong...