haan abhi sail nahi hua hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan abhi sail nahi hua hai
who p followed today?Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki looks pretty though 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki looks pretty though 😂
Yas!! Pretty pretty she is!😳😂
With filter 🙊..... Okay I guess we should stop here! 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki looks pretty though 😂
Looks like Biscuit is Biscuit and no more Sneha ...😆
Her birthday scene had a Tag hanging saying Happy Birthday Kuki , why would anyone in birthday hang a pet name ....🤣
So apart from virus and biscuit .... Sneha will also come 🤣
who p followed today?
I don't know looks some friend and fans have this habit of linking with every random girl he follows and spots with😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki looks pretty though 😂
LMAO ..... I’m telling it will Parth who will sink this imaginery ship 🤣
Originally posted by: KFAPA3TH66LURT3B
Looks like Biscuit is Biscuit and no more Sneha ...😆
Her birthday scene had a Tag hanging saying Happy Birthday Kuki , why would anyone in birthday hang a pet name ....🤣
So apart from virus and biscuit .... Sneha will also come 🤣
Have been suspecting this not once have they uttered Sneha in recent times 😕
Originally posted by: JEM7HUF4PGT367YT
LMAO ..... I’m telling it will Parth who will sink this imaginery ship 🤣
I know he already hinted in live with Spain now it's upto people🤣
No offence to anyone, but my parth has a class and taste! ✋🙊😂
haan aditi delh chahe jisse chipka dete hai