26th August Recap : Riad outsmart Urvashi

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After slugging through for 2 weeks finally the plot took an interesting turn Friday. We start today on the hope of a Riadilicious Week ! I personally look forward to Naman 'The Kancha Revavanshi' joining Team R smiley36 Naman your Namanisms was sorely missed smiley19 !  Its Action Time ! smiley16

Monday's Recap : Chhota bacha jan ke , Na koi aankh dikha na rey ....

Episode begins with Adi hanging precariously from the building ledge. He screams for help while down below amidst the noisy dahi handi celebrations Pari searches for him. His rakhi falls down below ground. Pari seeing that looks up and gapes to see Friend hanging on for dear life.

Time for sis to rescue big bro smiley16 ! Snapping on her backpack she climbs up the building right to where Adi is. Extending her hand sweetly calling him Bhaiyya she urges him towards her. Poor Adi is too scared to comply. Then reluctantly he siddles towards her only to fall from the building before taking her hand. On time Pari catches him with her choti and pulls him back up. (😓phew ).

Hand in hand Mini Daayan coolly jumps from the building , while Adi has his eyes screwed shut the whole time, in the background Bal Gopal (idol) looks on benignly. ( This scene reminded of the first time Lois went flying with Superman the first time. She had the same expressions as Adi. I like the gender reversal here )

They make it safely to the ground the revellers none the wiser. Adi fills Pari in on Monster Aunty wanting to marry his dad, forcing him to convince his dad. Pari is confident that they together can drive her away. Adi cautions her she is too powerful. Pari then suggests she will observe her in hiding & then they will come up with a plan Copy That! Adi agrees. Taking his hand in hers off they go.

Naman meantime followed the bat signal right back to PK Waterfall. Grumbling about Team R’s choice of place for adventuring he traces their footsteps right inside the fall. Below ground trapped in an ice pit NiSa are there. Unfortunately neither can hear the other. Naman takes out his PK Khanjar to chisel them out while Ni screams in vain that it won’t work.

Otherside Vedansh & others worry about Adi’s disappearance. Mo berates Bh for leaving him alone up there. Bh wonders where Adi ran off to. Suddenly the lift door opens & out comes Adi unharmed. Ansh scolds him for going out without informing anyone. Chai makes him understand they all were afraid for him. To which Adi calmly replies “Now I’ve left my fear behind so should you all”. Pari sneaks inside from the kitchen window. 

Adi secretly 👍 her , from behind the wall Pari does the same. So cute 😊 ! Bhasmo are bewildered by Adi’s changed demeanor. Looking behind they find no one in the kitchen.

After the arti Ved calls all the kids on the balcony to decorate the dahi handi. Bhas wonders how Adi escaped & why is he not scared all of a sudden. Never mind that Mo wants Bh to convince Adi to say yes fast. On the balcony all the kids get busy decorating. Pari is there too. Ved seeing Pari painting style is reminded of Piya. Upon inquiring she learns her mama taught her. Ved beckons Ansh forward Pari misses seeing him (🙄Uff these Hit & Misses i tell u ! ) 

Adi shows Pari Monster Aunty Pari thinks she looks like a Vamp only !  ( smiley37Luv this part ) Bh makes her way to Adi Pari hides behind. As usual Bh has come to threaten Adi. Adi can only shake in fright. From behind her Pari keeps urging him to follow through on their plan. At the last min before Bh pulls away Adi mustering his courage issues a Dahi Handi challenge. (smiley15Ooh interesting ) What if Bh can’t break the Dahi Handi but Adi does ? Unlikely Bh scoffs taking the bait. In the unlikely event she does lose she will leave Adansh alone so saying Bh smirks off. ( Bh you’re being outsmarted by two little kids smiley36 ).

Back to Team R - Naman futilely chips away at the ice floor while Ni shouts in vain. Ni rues the day he ever made Naman a Rivavanshi. Naman grumbles that if he didn’t have to find his missus he would have left those two & run off. Glad those two can’t hear each other.smiley36 From behind him paint brush choti comes towards Naman. Ni tries to warn him. Too late it grabs him. Ni shouts out use the PK Khanjar Naman has the same bright idea. Chopping of bits of the choti he breaks free ( Phew 😅) The ice floor cracks. Ni & Sa break free.

It’s time to break the Dahi Handi ! Ansh selects a boy from the group. But the child fails to break the handi. Taking advantage of this Bh volunteers to break it. Ansh feels awkward about carrying Urvashi till Ved explains she wont be able to reach such a height without his help. From upstairs Pari reassures Adi.

Bh goes up to break the handi but everytime she gets close the dahi handi goes higher. Ha ! Pari keeps yanking it with her choti. All the kids laugh at her. Riad just watch the fun. Bh looks peeved. Chai notes that at least with this excuse Vansh’s romance can start. Ved agrees. Bhasmo look up the balcony to find no one. Riad enjoy watching Bh getting frustrated trying to break the handi.

Back to Team R - Ni Sa thank Naman for rescuing them. Naman asks about their mission to which Saavi snarks back. Breaking off their tu tu main main Ni asks Na if he wants to join them. Na still busy fighting with Saavi Says “No ! He has plenty of other work to do “ to Sa. Ni says ok. Coming to his senses Naman agrees on the condition they help him find his missus. Ni Sa are surprised to learn that Dil is awake. Na Sa squabble again. Ni interrupts to ask how did Dil disappear ? Naman dumbfounds them with the ans that Sanam has run off after Hrithik Roshan. He asks Ni who to search for first Hrithik Roshan “or” his missus smiley36? Ni 😒 rather wisely suggests they get out of there first.

Precap : Vedansh are in his bedroom. Ansh looks upset while Ved has had enough. She berates him for getting angry without reason often. First he agrees to marry Urvashi then he himself breaks off the engagement. What does he actually want ? Decide now whether you want to marry Urvashi or not ? Ansh looking angry declares “ Yes ! I am ready to get married and in this week only i will marry her. Make the wedding preparations.” Ved is perplexed.

Nikki your wish came true Nushy now it’s your turn  for wish fulfilment 

The End 

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ... down below 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

🍭 Janmashtami Special 🍭

🍥🍡🍥

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1iwr6DJcga/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look who's come to Visit 😘

------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1c5AogBrbW/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Adi vs Adi 😎  

-------------------------------------

/www.instagram.com/p/B1k4iCVJ2Vm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lil' Makhan chor 😉

-----------------------------------

Niki Time 

Did u miss me 💕 

🍭🍡🍭🍡🍭🍡🍭🍡🍭🍡🍭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, the episode looks interesting. Since I am free of the assignments from today, I might watch it.

Anyways, this bro-sis duo is fun. So, the thumbs up from Adi was for Pari? Pari rescues Adi using her powers. Good...

Adi gave a nice name to Bh... Monster Aunty... I like it! So, Pari voiced our thoughts that Urvashi looks like a vamp!!

Anyways, I am loving this cool version of Adi. Now waiting for the day he gets his powers back and comes in his full form.

Bh is being outsmarted by two kids... Well, looks like her days of being glorified are numbered.

Anyways, I saw the clip of the dahi-handi scene and it was funny. Pari pulling up the handi so that Bh can't reach it... And Chaitali still wants some romance here? Wow!!!

So, Naman wants Ni-Sa to help him find Dillu... Well, I hope he finds her soon. I really want some fun element back.

And Ansh wants to get married ASAP? Well, yes it looks like my wish has come true. But, I was just reading a convo of Atif sir with some fan and he said that Pia and Ansh are going to meet in the next episode or something like that and the marriage will not happen. Although, I don't remember correctly.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, the episode looks interesting. Since I am free of the assignments from today, I might watch it.

Anyways, this bro-sis duo is fun. So, the thumbs up from Adi was for Pari? Pari rescues Adi using her powers. Good...

Adi gave a nice name to Bh... Monster Aunty... I like it! So, Pari voiced our thoughts that Urvashi looks like a vamp!!

Anyways, I am loving this cool version of Adi. Now waiting for the day he gets his powers back and comes in his full form.

Bh is being outsmarted by two kids... Well, looks like her days of being glorified are numbered.

Anyways, I saw the clip of the dahi-handi scene and it was funny. Pari pulling up the handi so that Bh can't reach it... And Chaitali still wants some romance here? Wow!!!

So, Naman wants Ni-Sa to help him find Dillu... Well, I hope he finds her soon. I really want some fun element back.

And Ansh wants to get married ASAP? Well, yes it looks like my wish has come true. But, I was just reading a convo of Atif sir with some fan and he said that Pia and Ansh are going to meet in the next episode or something like that and the marriage will not happen. Although, I don't remember correctly.

Guys bas Ansh ne keh diya ki shaadi karna chahta hai aur shaadi ho gayi jaise🤣PiAnsh ka reunion to hona hi hai aur 10000000% ye Ansh Bhas marriage is not taking place. Its so obvious and predictable. Tum log Ansh ki baato pe bharosa kaise kar sakte ho ki usne keh diya ke ek week ke andar shaadi karna chahata hai aur shaadi ho hi jayegi.

Please dont compare this track with Ruby track ki waha ho gayi thi to yaha bhi ho jayegi. And specially when PiAnsh has two kids alive with super powers😎😈Ruby track mein sab kuch naya tha aur PiAnsh ka conversation bhi proper nahi tha lekin yaha to dono hum do aur hamare do karke baithe hai🤣🤣aur wo bhi super kids and when they both kids dont want this marriage to happen . 😆Wo Pari Shaitan Adi ko bhi super Shaitan bana degi aur Socho jab RiAd ko pata chalega ki wo bhai-behen hai to? BOMB BLAST

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Guys bas Ansh ne keh diya ki shaadi karna chahta hai aur shaadi ho gayi jaise🤣PiAnsh ka reunion to hona hi hai aur 10000000% ye Ansh Bhas marriage is not taking place. Its so obvious and predictable. Tum log Ansh ki baato pe bharosa kaise kar sakte ho ki usne keh diya ke ek week ke andar shaadi karna chahata hai aur shaadi ho hi jayegi.

Pata hai Shaadi nahi hogi. My wish was of not getting tortured with the pre-marriage rituals like we were bored with PL-Ansh marriage rituals for 3 weeks.

Waise bhi, Shaadi ho ya na ho, koi farak nahi padta. 

Aur waise bhi, going by the past history of Ansh, his words are not trustworthy.😆

Hallyumint thumbnail

Only for today or from today onwards

The episode was bl_ _dy good 

Yes the thumbs up was for Pari 

They were the show stealers today 

I never saw her being glorified but in her vanity she got caught..

Anyways, I saw the clip of the dahi-handi scene and it was funny. Pari pulling up the handi so that Bh can't reach it... And Chaitali still wants some romance here? Wow!!! I knew you'd pick up on that point but it's a minor quibble 

The best scene is at the beginning that was magical specially the jump together

Na Sa segment was funny today 

I didn't know that. I hoped they did get married. I'm guessing he's doing it on rebound he might have seen something related to piya piya tommorow. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Pata hai Shaadi nahi hogi. My wish was of not getting tortured with the pre-marriage rituals like we were bored with PL-Ansh marriage rituals for 3 weeks.

Waise bhi, Shaadi ho ya na ho, koi farak nahi padta. 

Aur waise bhi, going by the past history of Ansh, his words are not trustworthy.😆

I m happy about Vansh marriage for 2 reasons 

Bh will stop getting after Adi.

The story will finally pick up pace. Snail's pace is too much for me now.

Bh torture Rathores 

Bh reveal 

Riad adventures 

Piansh meeting each other. 

Atleast it will go in these directions 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Please dont compare this track with Ruby track ki waha ho gayi thi to yaha bhi ho jayegi. And specially when PiAnsh has two kids alive with super powers😎😈Ruby track mein sab kuch naya tha aur PiAnsh ka conversation bhi proper nahi tha lekin yaha to dono hum do aur hamare do karke baithe hai🤣🤣aur wo bhi super kids and when they both kids dont want this marriage to happen . 😆Wo Pari Shaitan Adi ko bhi super Shaitan bana degi aur Socho jab RiAd ko pata chalega ki wo bhai-behen hai to? BOMB BLAST

I want the marriage to happen cause atleast the plot will pick up pace. I want things to speed up now.

Riad today was good i want to see more 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I will at least watch today's episode. Not sure about tomorrow though.

Well, these kids were definitely the stars of today. And about glorification... Well, I just meant that the makers are in the habit of glorifying each and every new entry. So, considering that it wasn't same here.

Anyways, I really don't remember everything. I just caught a glimpse when my friend sitting next to me had opened Twitter. The direction said something like building the premise or something and that the upcoming week will be full of twists. Also, Piansh are going to meet and the marriage won't happen.

You know what happens when you glance over someone's shoulders...😆

PS. If possible, can you please check the convo on Twitter?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I m happy about Vansh marriage for 2 reasons 

Bh will stop getting after Adi.

The story will finally pick up pace. Snail's pace is too much for me now.

Bh torture Rathores 

Bh reveal 

Riad adventures 

Piansh meeting each other. 

Atleast it will go in these directions 

Shaadi ho ya na ho, I just want Bh to stop targeting Adi. This is too much for me. I was hoping that Bh would target the Gathods but...

And yes, the pace of the story is really slow. It has to increase.

I am excited for Bhasmika's revelation and the adventures of RiAd.