Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Karishma Tanna 😆
Kuch bhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Karishma Tanna 😆
Kuch bhi 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Karishma Tanna 😆
Height..???😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Meneka has to look very mature of RB's age so around 40 minimum. Class hona mangta not yelling and yelling. I have seen this actress' only yelling at the top of her voice 🤢
She is good yaar.. I loved her char aliya.. Superb..
Draupadi bani MenakaOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Pooja Sharma
No idea about height and all. 😆Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Height..???😆
I have few names from TV industry
Gauri Hiten Tejwani
Sanjeeda Shaikh
Ankita Lokhande
the shows i have watched in my entire life i can count in my fingers 🤣 nope didn't have cableOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
U haven't watched LRL 😲
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤣
Waise zaalima i remember Ksg talking about KKB. He said Kumkum jo Bhaggaya 🤣
Matlab..???🤣
Perfect.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Shweta Salve? 🤔
baki 2 have a very gharelu face.Originally posted by: V7AXWSNEWHUUPNBD
I have few names from TV industry
Gauri Hiten Tejwani
Sanjeeda Shaikh
Ankita Lokhande
After boss i won't mind Daljeet Kaur. Psycho ki role mast karti hai 😆 mature bhi hai