Guddan saying she will dance with Honda on bhootni's dance.
Bhootni is happy listening this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guddan saying she will dance with Honda on bhootni's dance.
Bhootni is happy listening this
Laxmi says chorni that Gudddu will win this
Choni says that she wants to think of win, does she even kno what is going to happen with Guddu ?
Laxmi tries to get detail but chorni leaves somehow
bhootni asks honda to play dhol & he happily agrees
Bhootni tells Honda to play the Dhol & his favorite Bhabhi will dance, & dhoom machege
Today Jindal & Honda Saab was the real Dhol🤣
Vah CVS keep stalking our forum & LU thread. I remember Captain mentioning about how AJ is the Dhol of Ghunda and me mentioning him being Damroo. Results in Bhootni making Jindal Saab play the Dhol🤣
Hats off to the actress for carrying marriage attire for som many days
bohot 1st epi hai
kitna fast apni ungliyan chalaye ?
chal haat !
glam up add is irritating me 😡
Since I saw the episode, my back is facing the TV, while I am typing listening to the dialogues.
I don’t like the Aunty Wala DD show.
Originally posted by: captainplus
phir aa gayi 😡
I don’t see the glam up ad, but i hate it too