Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: ZFDALUJKKEHCDNZP
Rajasthani as well
Telugu also.... 🙋
Moksh ko kanha banaya hai.. Janmashtmi celebration hai kya....
THR united us all malyali, tamilian, Marathis , Bengalis etc...jai Bharat jai THR❤❤
Yep I am aapka naam kya hai.
I can't find ur woh wala so posted this.
My dad was in central govt as well gayu.
I can understand many lang and speak some cuz of his transfers like too many transfers lol
Aww cute
So it the hand.
Ithna khoon kyun dikaya bad ppl😆
I want ms sindhoor back
Kallu shayad they r gonna fill our ms sindhoor wish
milega my Jaan I told nah she is getting dressed up onlyOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
Aww cute
So it the hand.
Ithna khoon kyun dikaya bad ppl😆
I want ms sindhoor back
Kallu shayad they r gonna fill our ms sindhoor wish