Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Action packed episode.. Liked this vm...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1OaM-gBKZZ/?igshid=bpd8op7hegiw
This VM is wow
Kaka🤗
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
🤣tab se soch rehi thi kaise mein aur tu 1 din 😔
Paagal🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
well reason aur hain but almost same 😭
Prem patra padiye na☺️
par ke reply bhi de dia☺️Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Prem patra padiye na☺️
Guys Janmashtami special is on the way in the show....have a look 😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1TbSeghcmu/?igshid=ngowrd5yqzfk
Hi all
I am back to my home.
Some one see hastag page beautiful cute pic of sehban and arzan in Krishna form please post it here na.i don't have account and all so I am not able to do it.
Aur bhaagu lagtha CVS hamare wishlist padarahi he.humne discuss ki na ki janmastami with pillu as kanha and it's here. Like I told that day I want him to walk and surprise his family on that day.how good will it be kalma enjoying their sons firts step togather holding hands with a drop of tear in hands and then later on playing with him
In here on janmastami we make a number of imprints of kids feet using rice powder mixed with water on the door symbolises the arrival of little Krishna.
kalma can do it with malhar holding pillu and dipping his feet in mix and keeping on floor and kalyani moving besides them with mix in plate that would be so cute but I don't wether we have that custom in Maharashtra and other regions.