Abhi correct time hai. I hope Uske haath mein bhi chot ayi 😆Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Awesome...😎 I like this edit..
Waiting for the day jab aisa edit banega jismein Prerna Sharma Bajaj, Rishabh Bajaj ko coat pehen ne mein help karegi..☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi correct time hai. I hope Uske haath mein bhi chot ayi 😆Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Awesome...😎 I like this edit..
Waiting for the day jab aisa edit banega jismein Prerna Sharma Bajaj, Rishabh Bajaj ko coat pehen ne mein help karegi..☺️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
woh din kab ayegi
nahi aayega, I am just cooking pulao biryani🤣
Nice gif oppo 😳
thx tani ❤️
🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Thank you mere jacket iron Karne ke liye🤣
@opsora amazing coloring. How are you making such beautiful coloring without psds ?? I don't think you even need PSDs.
Title
Kiska idea hai ?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
input : COLOURING ❤️
Text keep either ochre yellow with black border or white with black border.
ok agli bar se jarur try karungi , thx darling for the feedback .. tu na hoti toh meri keya hoti .. ❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
oh have fun with your sis.tell her I said HII meet you on Monday 🤗
I would visit the AT but would be playing with like button just like today. Yup, from Monday I would be active.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
pinku pinku haath 😘😘😘❤️
Seriously, look at the hand so pink..