Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update Di...
Ishita was worried...
Raman assured her...
Appa was creating the distance between Bhallas and Iyers as he wanted to marry Ishita off to his friend's son...
Raman asked Ishita to talk with Amma...
Both slept off cuddling to each other...
Next day. Ishra went to temple and prayed...
Raman filled her partition and tied thaali...
Mr.Bhalla was shocked to see it...
he came to IshRa and confronted them...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think its good maybe they will get some elders support atleast.
Lovely update Di.
Tq for om
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Chapter

Ishita and Raman speaks and he tells her 
it maybe her Appa that wants to get her married to his friends son 
Mr Bhalla has followed Raman and now asked both of them when they have gotten married 
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Plzzzzzzzupdate dr Eagerly waiting for next update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Summary

Story of ishra,where they were pretending to be enemies and not ready to like each other when their parents were trying to get them married ,while they were already in love ,just to get some lonetime with each other.but now the problem has arised as now their parent don't want to get them married because of their fight.in fear of getting separated ishra got married and now coping up with the problem.

PART 19

Mr bhalla saw ishra together in temple ,seeing ishita's filled partition and thaali in her neck ,he said-i knew this,I knew this.mujhe lag raha tha kuch gadbad hai.tum dono ki body language,tum dono ka behaviour ek dusre ke liye,mujhe change lag raha tha,but I never knew baat itni badh chuki hai.tum dono ne Shaadi kar li,kab ,kaise aur kyun.he asked all shocked while ishra were just dumbstuck ,not knowing what to say.

Seeing them not saying anything Mr bhalla said-tum dono bol rahe ho ,yaa main tumhari maa aur tumhare parent ko bulaun.

Ishra went to them and Raman said-we r telling everything ,bas aap unhe kuch mat bataiye.please chaliye mere saath .Ishita,u stay here only.

Ishita-but Raman,

Raman-i am talking ,u just wait here.he said and went with his father.

Mr bhalla-tell me.

Raman-i had to marry her,humse ,infact mujhse galti ho gayi thi.

Mr bhalla-what do u mean??

Raman -actually it all started with that tender,which I won.u remember,I won it against ishita's company.

Mr bhalla-haan,but uska Kya??

Raman-that day tender file was Ishita but as she wasn't feeling well ,she called Ashok and tell him to collect the file from her.he saw us together and thought she has shown me the quotation.phir jab Meri company ne tender jeeta,he thought that she betrayed him to favour me.so usne plan banaya,Ishita ko phasane ka ,that's why he took her to London with her .mujhe yeh baat,uske ek employee se pata chal gayi.so I went to London to save her ,aap logon ko nahi bataya socha aap log pareshan ho jaayenge.

Mr bhalla-phir Kya hua??

Raman-when I reached there,I saw Ishita in his arms.he was taking her to his room while she was trying to open her shirt.i rushed to them and saved Ishita,got Ashok arrested also but that drug,it started affecting her.she was feeling restless and was seducing me.uski galti nahi thi,it was the drug.i tried to be a gentleman but I am a man and she was about to become my wife ,I lost control and crossed my limits.he said looking down while his father was shocked.

Mr bhalla-kya,yeh Kya Kiya tune,uski drugged hone ka faayda uthaya??

Raman -i tried to control ,papa.but nahi hua.i am also guilty but I can't undo it.u know next day,she was devastated ,was even ready to die.when I wake up ,when was standing on the big window ready to jump.maine usse bacha liya but she was crying bitterly .I tried to make her understand but she was just not listening ,so I took her to a nearby temple and had to marry her.maine socha tha ,aap sabko convince kar lunga,though Maine galti kar di but aap sab bhi yahin chahte the,hamari shaadi.but phir sab galat ho gaya,aap logon ne hamara rishta tod diya and I couldn't tell anyone that she is my wife.but papa,ab woh Meri biwi hai,main uska saath aur haath kabhi nahi chodne wala,chahe maa ko kitna bhi bura lage.i agree Amma shouldn't have uttered those words but Ishita ki kya galti hai .I did wrong with her aur ab uska saath hamesha dunga.

Mr bhalla -i am really proud of u,tumne galti ki ,but apne rishte ko naam de kar apni galti sudhar li.main tumhe kabhi nahi kahunga ,Ishita ka saath chodne ke liye.infact I want u to clear all this mess asap and bring her home.uski koi galti nahi,she should not cry.he said and Raman hugged tightly.

Raman-never papa,I will never let her cry .she is very precious for me,bas aap mera saath do.i will correct everything.he said and Mr bhalla said-i am always with u.he said happily ,Ishita who was looking at them all worried ,got happy seeing them hugging.

Ishita-lagta hai Raman ne sab thik kar diya,thank u murugan.issi tarah sab maan jaaye.she was thinking when both come to her.she bend and touched Mr bhalla's feet.he blessed her and said-hamesha khush raho aur jaldi se hamare ghar aa jao.i am really sorry for whatever happened with u but really proud of my son that he took the responsibility and even ready to bear it.he said making Ishita confuse.she look at Raman and he assured that he will tell her everything.

Soon Mr bhalla went and Raman narrated her everything.she got shocked hearing this and said-aapne kuch nahi Kiya,phir bhi itna bada ilzaam le liya khud par,why Raman??

Raman-kyunki galti Meri thi,I was interested in playing all this stupid games.toh responsibility bhi Meri hai.main kisi ko tujh par ungli uthane nahi dunga.aur jaise papa maan gaye,main maa ko bhi yahin story suna kar mana lunga.u too have to tell the same story to ur Amma but in absence of ur appa,kyunki he is the one who don't want us together .ok,iss story se hum guilty bhi nahi rahenge and saath bhi reh paayenge.he said to which Ishita nodded and hugged him tight.

Ishita-i love u Raman ,I really do.koi kisi ke baare mein itna nahi sochta ,jitna aap sochte ho mere baare mein.really I got the best.

Raman -love u alot,chal ab office chalte hai.

Ishita-aise,u go ,main change karke aati hoon.

Raman-ok my CEO,come soon.i will be waiting for u.he said and soon both went to their respective destination.

Raman went to his office while Ishita went to her house hiding her thaali and sindoor.she changed into a pant and shirt,changed her hair style to hide her sindoor ,put the thaali under her shirt and went out to have breakfast.

Appa -amma were having their breakfast.ishita too started having her breakfast.

Appa-kya socha hai tumne??

Ishita-in which regard??

Appa-about working under raman.tumhe koi zarurat nahi yeh karne ki.u just marry my friend's son,he will look after everything.he is capable of handling everything.

Ishita-i am also capable of handling everything of my one.mujhe kisi ki zarurat nahi and about marriage I need time.

Appa-but I don't want to see u with Raman.

Ishita-i am not with him,I am working for him.maine apne mehnat se sab haasil Kiya hai.i can't let it go for my personal reason.amma,aap hi bolo ,main darr kar peeche hatt jaun??

Amma-no Kanna,why would u.if u r not wrong,toh tumhara naam kyun kharab ho.go and work ,I will not stop u.

Ishita-thanks for understanding amma.i gotta go.she said and zoomed out of the house before appa can say anything.

Ishita settled in her car and said-its so good that I came out of it.kam se Kam ab saans toh le paaungi and can also spend sometime with my sexy husband.uff ishu,Raman is now ur hubby and papa ji too accepted me.kitni overwhelming hai yeh feeling.uff I just wanna hug him tight,never to let him go.she said smiling and drive towards his office to start her new inning.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Sukhvi thumbnail

Awesome update di..... 

Love it..... 

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update raman told mr bhalla half story and he agreed for ishra hope everyone will accept them soon 3
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Mr.bhalla was shocked seeing ishra together and ishita with sindoor and mangalsutra he said he knew something is fishy seeing their body language but he didnt knew they got married he asked why they did this ishra were silent he said he will call toshiji and iyers raman said he is telling he went to nr bhalla and told him how ashok wanted to take revange on ishita raping her as he thought ishita have showed him quotation of ashoks company ashok had drugged her when he went there ashok was taking ishita in room and she was drugged he saved ishita and sent ashok behind the bars but ishita was drugged so she started seducing him and he crossed his limit mr.bhalla was shocked raman said next morning ishita was going to kill herself he tried to make her understand but she was uncontrollable so he got married to her raman said he will never leave ishita mr.bhalla was proud on raman and hugged him ishita got happy she took mr.bhallas blessing ishra scenr was nice appa want ishita to get married to his friend son

Pld update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail

Really super update yaar 

Amazing 

Eagerly waiting for next update soon 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update. Pata nehi ye jhoota story kab tak mishra ki sath degi. Abhi k liye to papaji maan gaye. Let's c what will happen next.