Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shiv Randhawa ❤️

Sneha met Prerna 😳

Bajaj is so in love with prerna 

I see Anu-Prerna break up in near future because he doesn't trust prerna and once he finds out about bajaj being in France forget it 

I love Paris ❤️❤️

Please update soon 🤗

Edited by komlika - 4 years ago
ShumiM thumbnail

Holy cow the last bit ,I mean rishab bajaj reaction to Gupta' so enquary was hilarious and endearing too. I loved the update very much. Thanks. Plz plz update soon.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You guys can all keep RB, I just want Shiv❤️

Arya, applause and take a separate bow just for Shiv Randhawa. 

Okay u need to update really soon. You have two hotties in ur ff and I go into withdrawal.

Arya hurry up and post.

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: komlika

Shiv Randhawa ❤️

Sneha met Prerna 😳

Bajaj is so in love with prerna 

I see Anu-Prerna break up in near future because he doesn't trust prerna and once he finds out about bajaj being in France forget it 

I love Paris ❤️❤️

Please update soon 🤗

Thank you so much ❣️😍

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Holy cow the last bit ,I mean rishab bajaj reaction to Gupta' so enquary was hilarious and endearing too. I loved the update very much. Thanks. Plz plz update soon.

Thank you.. Ah I'm glad you like it. 😍

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

You guys can all keep RB, I just want Shiv❤️

Arya, applause and take a separate bow just for Shiv Randhawa. 

Okay u need to update really soon. You have two hotties in ur ff and I go into withdrawal.

Arya hurry up and post.

Ahhh.. why are you so sweet? You can have Shiv. But do return him as he has a lot of work left.

I'll post as soon as I can. 😅

lovefk thumbnail

Dude Shiv uuggghhhhhhh and in the beginning when he's like I commiserate with you had to be my absolute favourite bit of the entire update, what a serious samajhdar ko toh ishaara kaafi hai momentsmiley37

aah Paris ki galliyan and Prerna ki emerging jealousy cant wait! I really like how bit by bit prerna is able to see through her relation, she's coming closer to the fissures in her eternal love all by herself plus the avalanche of feelings for RB aah frankly the messier the bettersmiley41  Also commmonnn and please turn up the heat between these two now smiley42 

oh man you need to update real quick this seriously ended at this paramount moment I cant form any coherent thoughts because I really just want to read about them interacting in the city of love ooops lightssmiley36 

Also not that I want to even bring up the stupid episodes of yesterday to be a total buzzkill but gosh when I think about how some of these scenes that you've written would translate on screen I want to cry because of how absolutely beyond pathetic the actual show is! 

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Dude Shiv uuggghhhhhhh and in the beginning when he's like I commiserate with you had to be my absolute favourite bit of the entire update, what a serious samajhdar ko toh ishaara kaafi hai momentsmiley37

aah Paris ki galliyan and Prerna ki emerging jealousy cant wait! I really like how bit by bit prerna is able to see through her relation, she's coming closer to the fissures in her eternal love all by herself plus the avalanche of feelings for RB aah frankly the messier the bettersmiley41  Also commmonnn and please turn up the heat between these two now smiley42 

oh man you need to update real quick this seriously ended at this paramount moment I cant form any coherent thoughts because I really just want to read about them interacting in the city of love ooops lightssmiley36 

Also not that I want to even bring up the stupid episodes of yesterday to be a total buzzkill but gosh when I think about how some of these scenes that you've written would translate on screen I want to cry because of how absolutely beyond pathetic the actual show is! 

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful comment. 

aryapdane thumbnail

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Res 

ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB ASDFGHKHSGWKRB

Aah all that for a picture. I love SHIV!♥️😂 

Bigger comment to follow soon. Need my gifs 🤣

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago