taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful and so Fantastic Chapter 

Raman finally decides that he will give all rights to Ishita because 

she has whole heartedly accepted Adi and him 

and its her first marriage so its only Raman that can give her that happiness 

and love 

he planned a romantic candle light dinner for them then took her 

into another room where it was decorated telling Ishita he now wants them to move

ahead in their marriage shocking her 

but I guess she must be happy too that finally he is coming close to her 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishu n adi bonding ❤️

Raman want to make her feel special

Ishra candle lite dinner ❤️

Loved it

Thanks for the pm  :)

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting waiting for next part

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely nice update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 11

Ishita got pleasantly surprised hearing Raman and said-kya kaha aapne??

Raman -haan Ishita,I really want to close all distance between us.tumhare itne kareeb aa jaana chahta hoon ki inn hothon ki muskaan kabhi naa jaaye.

Ishita-but aise achanak ,u only said that u don't love me now and want sometime to adjust in this relationship.phir itna bada faisla kyun??

Raman -kya hua,tumhe mera kareeb aana pasand nahi,u liked my touch naa??

Ishita-ofcourse Raman,aapka mere paas hona mere liye sabse Khushi ki baat hai but u only wanted sometime .

Raman -but ab nahi chahta,I just want to see u happy and if our intimacy brings u happiness then I am ready for it.he said making her realise reason behind the sudden decision.

Ishita-iska matlab aap mujhse pyaar nahi karte,u r loving me just to make me happy.

Raman -see Ishita,main bahut simple insaan hoon,badi badi baatein karne nahi aati mujhe aur jhooth bolna toh shayad bilkul nahi aata.maine bahut koshish ki tumhe yeh samjhane ki that I don't love u now,just because I hadn't spend that quality time with u,but tum nahi samajh rahi.u think I am distancing from u coz u r ugly,joh ki sach nahi hai.so to make u believe I want to erase every distance between us.agar hamari physical intimacy tumhe secure kar sakti hai ,toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai isme.

Ishita look at him hearing his words and said-it means u r doing so only to secure me.

Raman -nahi,I am doing so to make u happy and stress-free.kyunki yeh tumhe operate karne ke liye important hai.u have to be happy and strong to bear all the pain and I think no medicine is better than my love to make u strong.he said taking her in side hug.

Ishita look at him all amazed and said-how can u do this for me,how can u think so much about me .u want to take our relationship ahead just to make me happy,jab ki aap khud taiyaar nahi ho.

Raman -its not a big deal,har koi yeh karta hai.infact India mein ninety percent ladkiyan surrender themselves to their husband even without loving him. tumhari Shaadi agar subbu se hoti and he wanted u,could u deny him even if u don't love him.

Ishita thought for a while and nodded in no.

Raman -kyun??

Ishita-kyunki yeh uska haq hota,we have always been taught this way only.

Raman -toh yeh bhi tumhara haq hai.aisa jaruri nahi ki hamesha ladkiyan surrender late,adjust kare.sometimes we men should also adjust ,surrender ourselves to our wife.main tumhe pyaar karna chahta hoon,kyunki tum aisa chahti ho.isnt a reason to come close .it's not necessary that everything happens according to me.he said ever so calmly and sweetly making ishita's eyes fill.

Seeing her like this ,Raman said-hey Ishita,now stop crying.dont even think I am favouring u .u r getting what u truly deserve ,my love.

Ishita hugged Raman tight and said-nahi Raman,I am not thinking that u r favouring me .I am just too overwhelmed feeling ur genuine concern towards me.i am really lucky to have u.aap bahut achche hai ,raman.aur main kisi tarah aapki achchai ka faayda nahi uthana chahti.i love u alot and will wait till u love me alot to make me urs.

Raman -its not needed,he was saying when she said-its needed,raman.agar main uncomfortable hoti toh aap mujhe waqt dete naa??

Raman nodded in yes.

Ishita-i am also giving u that only,aapko waqt dungi so that u will fall in love with u. Yeh joh hota hai naa,bahut special hota hai and I really want this for both of us,not just for me.

Raman -but I wanna see u happy.

Ishita look at him and said-i am happy,very happy.aapke pyaar ka joh yeh warmth hai ,this makes me happy,stress-free and feel secured.ab kabhi aapko pareshan nahi karungi ,yeh keh kar ki u don't love me coz I am ugly.kyunki mujhe pata chal gaya hai,my husband just need sometime to fall in love with me.main dungi aapko aur khud ko woh waqt ,ki hum kareeb aa sake aur hamesha ke liye ek dusre ke ho jaaye.

Raman-tum rougi toh nahi naa,that I don't love u just because u r ugly.

Ishita nodded in no and said-i won't coz I know,my raman's love is beyond all this.i love u Raman and want u to fall in love with me.i want to earn ur love and will surely do this.she said smiling.

Raman smiled fully hearing this and hugged her tight .

Raman-thank u Ishita,u made me stress free.i just wanted sometime.kuch aur nahi chahiye,thoda saa waqt ,yeh dard tumhara kam ho jaaye.puri Zindagi hai pyaar karne ko.he said caressing her hair lovingly cautious enough not to hurt her.

Both were hugging each other tight when Ishita said-lets sleep ,it's getting late.

Raman-meri itni mehnat waste ho gayi,next time u r going to decorate the room.he said in a complaining tone.

Ishita smiled and said-as u say.

Raman-dont feel like sleeping.lets talk,hum jaante nahi ek dusre ko achche se.only if u r not tired.

Ishita-i am good,infact very good .let's talk,coffee peeyenge.

Raman-i will make,cold coffee.no hot coffee for u.

Ishita-as u say,I will assist u.

Raman-ok,then let's go.but let me change first.first night ke chalker mein kuch jyada formal ho gaya.feel like trapped .he said showing his three piece suit.

Ishita smiled and said-waise bahut handsome lag rahe hai .

Raman -really.he said smiling.

Ishita-ofcourse,my husband is very handsome and hot.she said winking at him.

Raman-oh,tab toh tumhe mujhse dur rehna chahiye.u know u r not allowed to go near hot things.he said smiling.

Ishita-is that so,but mujhe toh mere hot pati ke paas rehna pasand hai.after all he is my medicine.she said looking at him smiling.he softly pecked her lips and said -u r cute.

Ishita just smiled and both went to make coffee for themselves.both were feeling light after a heart to heart conversation.ishita was feeling happy thinking her ugly scars don't effect him while he was happy that Ishita is ready to give him sometime to fall in love with her.

After a while,both were in kitchen ,Raman was making cold coffee for them wearing a tee and pant while Ishita was just looking at him and admiring him.she was feeling blessed to have a husband who think so much of her happiness and can do anything for her smile.

Ishita-raman kitne achche hai,itna achcha toh koi aur ho hi nahi sakta tha.thank u murugan for that accident and making him my hubby.shayad zindagi mein pehli baar itna achcha lag raha hai.thinking so she went to him and asked-can I hug u??

Raman look at her and said-now u r being formal,ishita.ofcourse u can hug me and don't have to take my permission for same.

Ishita hugged him from behind and said-i love u ,Raman.thank u for coming in my life.she said kissing his back making him smile.he turned to her and took her in a bear hug.he pecked her temple and said-i am glad that u r opening up to me.mujhse apni har feeling share karna,I love to listen to u.kuch bhi,kuch bhi socho tum,feel karo.u r free to talk to me.karogi naa mujhse baat??he asked and she nodded happily.

Soon the cold coffee was ready and both started talking happily enjoying their coffee.they talked for long,about their past ,their education family and then slept feeling happy and contented as though they haven't consummated their marriage but their relationship has definitely taken a step ahead.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was surprised hearing him

She assured raman that she will give him ample of time to fall in love with her 

Loved that their relationship has moved forward 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

Ishra scene was just too good

Loved it

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail