Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wen can we xpect update dear.... Dil baita jaa raha hai..... 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sur dear sunday ko update mily ga na weeknd ha??? 

fm99 thumbnail

thnkxxx dear itni achi story deny k lye... ❤❤

keep writing keep updating... :)

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

yayyy sunday...waiting waiting...😳

fm99 thumbnail

sur...???? aj update mily ga na...plzzz updatee...❤

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends...I wanted to give an update today and have drafted most of it, but am just stuck at one point. I will try to update on 15th as a farewell to our beloved show! 😔

I know I keep you all waiting- but with the strong response to the last update, I really do not want the story to become a drag or too sad to deal with. 

Love you all! And if I'm done before, I would surely update the story sooner! 

Sur

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok dii.. We'll be waiting  😊

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hello friends...I wanted to give an update today and have drafted most of it, but am just stuck at one point. I will try to update on 15th as a farewell to our beloved show! 😔

I know I keep you all waiting- but with the strong response to the last update, I really do not want the story to become a drag or too sad to deal with. 

Love you all! And if I'm done before, I would surely update the story sooner! 

Sur

ok dear aj mil jata to bht acha lgta but koi ni is ma bhi behtri ho gi...intezar rahy ga :)

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Quite contrary to the response, I really liked Noopur, at least till whatever you have shown of her. I mean, what's not to like? She is smart, feisty and has a funny bone. Also not to forget, she is SORTED. (Please don't get disheartened by few comments, Di!)

I am a hardcore SamAina shipper, don't get me wrong but I really felt good reading Sameer laughing and enjoying the company of a woman truly after so many years. He needed it and my heart just swelled with happiness. Maybe not as a wife but as a friend, I can see many reasons how her entry in his life will bring a refreshing change in Sameer. I don't know if this would be a surprise (even after having a beautiful flashback) but I loved the Noopur-Sameer part the best from the update. After many chapters of melancholy for Sameer, it really, really felt good seeing Sameer happy and not cursing his fate or thinking about Naina. 

So, true to the Title, this was a twist which was unexpected. Quite eager to know what twist will you bring along and how are the dynamics gonna change in the story. Also, the flashback was lovely. Really, really enjoyed reading the college SamAina after a long time! <3 

Take care, Sur Di! 🤗

Love, Shreya

fm99 thumbnail

sur kl update mily gi na...waiting waiting...❤️