This is only possible when damad jii stays at sasumaa's ... because the bed is small sized and no couch or sofa...I believe!!!!
Kuki will make sure couch is not used much ya fir biwi ko hi apne patidev pe daya aajayegi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is only possible when damad jii stays at sasumaa's ... because the bed is small sized and no couch or sofa...I believe!!!!
Kuki will make sure couch is not used much ya fir biwi ko hi apne patidev pe daya aajayegi 😆
Originally posted by: saps.156
Wait! There were 2 bedroom scenes today only?
I have seen Just one so far...where RB wakes up from the couch, ya in FB of P
There was only 1 scene....it was a flashback one!❤️
Kuki will make sure couch is not used much ya fir biwi ko hi apne patidev pe daya aajayegi 😆
Bechare ka Kamar mein dard hoga due to that silly couch.... but koi problem nhi dard hoga toh she has to apply balm☺️Apun khush hai usme bhiii
Kuki will make sure couch is not used much ya fir biwi ko hi apne patidev pe daya aajayegi 😆
Most probably kukki will do the honors
She told her ex she enjoyed with her husband. 🤣Even in the first bedroom scene,she was behaving like they had done some ding dong at night🤪🤣
There was only 1 scene....it was a flashback one!❤️
Phewww! Thanks Mahi for clarifying.. I was wondering how did I miss the other one😆
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She told her ex she enjoyed with her husband. 🤣
Originally posted by: saps.156
Phewww! Thanks Mahi for clarifying.. I was wondering how did I miss the other one😆
No issues re❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She told her ex she enjoyed with her husband. 🤣
And with her behavior, anyone could think that she was speaking truth in front of her bf 🤣
This is only possible when damad jii stays at sasumaa's ... because the bed is small sized and no couch or sofa...I believe!!!!
I wanted P to let him sleep on the same bed....there are 2 edges on every bed for God sake!
RB on couch😡