Originally posted by: SRKisLove
BTW trps are not calculated from all tvs.
BARC takes a sample size from the tvs. like 10 out of 1000 for example.
Okie!!! Never mind.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
BTW trps are not calculated from all tvs.
BARC takes a sample size from the tvs. like 10 out of 1000 for example.
Okie!!! Never mind.
Good morning.
Eid Mubarak 😊
Good Morning
Eid Mubarak! ! ! ! ! !
No episode today.
phooti kismat.
I was watching/tweeting about KHKT, and feeling bad about no EBSS.
i was feeling bad about devar-bhabhi! ! !Originally posted by: SRKisLove
No episode today.
phooti kismat.
I was watching/tweeting about KHKT, and feeling bad about no EBSS.
https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna-kabir-marry-pooja/2019/08/12
Are IWMBUZZ articles/spoilers reliable?
I guess they have made article from the comments and assumptions from fans tweets and comment! ! !Originally posted by: SRKisLove
https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna-kabir-marry-pooja/2019/08/12
Are IWMBUZZ articles/spoilers reliable?
arey tthe way people say about janhvi-kabir! ! ! I was like why so? ? ?Originally posted by: SRKisLove
devar-bhaabhi?
arey tthe way people say about janhvi-kabir! ! ! I was like why so? ? ?
Oh that I don't bother.
We have bigger problems like Pooja and Kabir's characterization.