The song so apt 😆
Lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The song so apt 😆
Lol😆
awww🤗 you are welcomed here 🤗I have been a silent reader for so long (almost rwo/three weeks) and I just had to drop in and say that I love the friendly vibe of this AT. All of you are such nice, warm people and it makes me so happy to see you interact in such a positive manner ❤️
You too??🤗
Yep 🤗 gurdaspur n you? 😳
Kindly add me to the AT. It's good to be a part of a group like this. Everyone is so nice in here.
And now you have another member from Kolkata. খাঁটি বাঙালি (pure Bengali).
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yep 🤗 gurdaspur n you? 😳
I'm from Jalandhar😳
Kindly add me to the AT. It's good to be a part of a group like this. Everyone is so nice in here.
And now you have another member from Kolkata. খাঁটি বাঙালি (pure Bengali).
Welcome to the gang and abhi OS ki demand aati hi hogi😆
distant neighbours 🤣I'm from Jalandhar😳
Abhi abhi aaloo naan khaya 😛
Kindly add me to the AT. It's good to be a part of a group like this. Everyone is so nice in here.
And now you have another member from Kolkata. খাঁটি বাঙালি (pure Bengali).
Welcome to the AT 🤗 JAO ABHI main forum p likho that PRERISH IS THE BEST COUPLE😳