


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏






arey bhej dia
Ghabrayi hui thi bol dia trust kre Abir ko ek baar.... Bigda to hua hi hai sab kuch.. Chale Jane se kuch theek ni hoga. Abir ll be disappointed
Besides she's making my namesake win... Muje kyu bhaga ri hai saath me bhagaya tha to Abir ko bhagati🤣
Tujhe bhaga Rahi hai so that tu thak k so jaye...meen so Jaa nahi to teri namesake aa jayegi....zaalim aurat





haan vo bhi Lehenga me dauda dia.. Cycle pe le jati.. BevakoofOriginally posted by: Onyourface
Tujhe bhaga Rahi hai so that tu thak k so jaye...meen so Jaa nahi to teri namesake aa jayegi....zaalim aurat
US aurat ke liye ka no entry ka board
Yaar is anyone else facing an AD popup issue on IF?
Uff, since last hour I can't browse anything on IF on my iPad! I click on next/ previous page button and I get "congratulations you have won blah blah" AD popup! So I have to close the tab and then I open it again and same cycle repeats!
Are any of you facing this? Not sure if it's IF or if my router is compromised?!!
I am getting itOriginally posted by: SheThought
Yaar is anyone else facing an AD popup issue on IF?
Uff, since last hour I can't browse anything on IF on my iPad! I click on next/ previous page button and I get "congratulations you have won blah blah" AD popup! So I have to close the tab and then I open it again and same cycle repeats!
Are any of you facing this? Not sure if it's IF or if my router is compromised?!!
haan vo bhi Lehenga me dauda dia.. Cycle pe le jati.. Bevakoof
US aurat ke liye ka no entry ka board
Bichari ka dimag bandh ho Gaya hai
Maa ne dhamki di...ab bete ne intense dhamki di...vo bhi haath pe likh k