🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think its just the whole moving into the Basu Bari transition. RB has such swagger that they have to do a mahaepisode just to show him moving😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think its just the whole moving into the Basu Bari transition. RB has such swagger that they have to do a mahaepisode just to show him moving😎
Hiya Saps🤗
Nope, I am from the past. Vancouver, Canada.
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
lol 2nd time aaj🤣🤣 u are gonna give me an attack ek din
🤣no no. Not u alone.
I want RB to give all of us an attack Tomo...by disclosing a strong past which makes P root for him once and for all for lifetime.
😆that I know...same here.
@ankie.@saps
Watch that is what is gonna happen on Monday. Moving into BB.m RB taking care of hurt P and hopefully some pregnancy symptoms.
Originally posted by: saps.156
😆that I know...same here.
You are from Vancouver???😲
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I don’t think there will be any revelations tomorrow. A lot of screaming and shouting from the Basus. Kukki will be introduced to A.
Whennnn then? M tired of the mystery
morning
lots of screaming & shouting & BF Prerna Confrontation & very little Bajju.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
@ankie.@saps
Watch that is what is gonna happen on Monday. Moving into BB.m RB taking care of hurt P and hopefully some pregnancy symptoms.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
You are from Vancouver???😲
Arey no! I meant from the 'past' when I wrote 'same here'.
M from Bangalore😃