even i😳Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
But I believe that we will get Hanita😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
even i😳Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
But I believe that we will get Hanita😊
Originally posted by: Sudharies
Wow this sounds like a surprise scene, coz I've never expected CVS to give such scenes between HanIta😲... Hope something blooms in Babes heart too soon.... I won't like Devdas HS 😭...
Waiting for the day when Minnie also gets to knowhow feelings now... I wonder what will be her reaction to this😳
since hanuman is in full fledge love mode , so i also don't want to see him in dev d mode .
Originally posted by: cute.manasi
since hanuman is in full fledge love mode , so i also don't want to see him in dev d mode .
Same feelings.... I don't want him to propose and get rejected and become Devdas... As everyone are just prodding him to propose to Babes right from Lala to Naembee 
I feel now it's the time to open Hanita AT
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I feel now it's the time to open Hanita AT
Someone should take permission from the Mods ...



HaNie..my cute n sweet Jodi of father and daughter❤️, oh we described their bond so beautifully in different threads ..I totally forgot this one...
LOLL, this was almost 20 pages behind. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LOLL, this was almost 20 pages behind. 😆
Thanks for bringing it to life🤗