🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Her reply to Ishq Barse was “Copy Paste what Shruti said,”
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Her reply to Ishq Barse was “Copy Paste what Shruti said,”
fbs will be very less nowOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
but why more fbs which i dont want to see 🤦
Rather kuch aur dekhne milega btwn PreRish
Sadist maata
Originally posted by: XRH7AV3PHYAPCZ6Y
Very very smart of him
Didnt attend her call
Uska poora plan tehas kar deti Biwi
I think he will be doing the same during ths entire track... not attend her calls at all 🤣
No Ammu! I wish it too but it is not happening.
Certified JKG remember.
🤣Originally posted by: 7XSFLIGD4SST6QYU
Very very smart of him
Didnt attend her call
Uska poora plan tehas kar deti Biwi
I think he will be doing the same during ths entire track... not attend her calls at all 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I dont think any special will happen on monday just 2 epis. One with Bajaj mansion people thoda sa bajju another one with BF bharpur 🤢👎🏼
I want to see A face when kuki'll hug P
I want a dining table scene jahape prerna apni hatose bajju ko khana uthake degi and bajju will say Thx prerna.. ap bhi beith jaou ... aur bf chidchide hoke dekhega
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sadistic pheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllsssssssssssss 🤣
FBs will be like it was before. Dusre fandom ko bhi pocket mein rakhna hai. 🤷Originally posted by: 6Z3MTRWE6L3PRSCD
fbs will be very less now
Rather kuch aur dekhne milega btwn PreRish
Sadist maata
Originally posted by: BEQS2OPDEUYADVJM
fbs will be very less now
Rather kuch aur dekhne milega btwn PreRish
Sadist maata
Sadist se yaad aya, Where is amigos today?
And to some person relief 🤣
I want to inform you guyz that I'm not writing today 😛
REALLYOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i dont act or try to be. I am the MOST INNOCENT PERSON HERE 😭 i am YET to be out of the SHELL and Itna bara aaroop 😭
Whn Saps will read this she will have a better laugh