Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Shouldn't Kangana had been over by that logic too? 

No, because Kangana is a revolutionary actress ,par excellence. She has single handedly changed the dynamics of our film industry. Her films Queen/TWMR are going to be classics.

Also we must not forget that Kangana gave us Manikarnika, a film that is close to so many Indian peoples hearts as it showed the brave Manikarnika Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai....she was a brave woman and we must show this respect to Kangana for bringing such a a strong chararter to light and truly representing India on many levels. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Damn. This topic didn’t even take 24 hours 😂

First of all Itefaaq wasn’t a disaster.  I’m not sure it was even a full flop.  It just didn’t get a lot of hype because KJo cheaped out and gave it no promotions at all.  With a budget of 16cr it made 30 and since I doubt it was sold to distributors with a lot of money it I’m sure it was some kind of success.  Plus the movie and Sid got a lot of critical acclaim.  

Aiyaari and a Gentleman wouldn’t have been disasters if the first one’s dates didn’t get changed over and over and the second one didn’t have riots happening in its opening day in 3 big markets.  Yes they might still not have been hits but they certainly would have gotten much better openings.  Jabariya Jodi suffered the same fate as Aiyaari. 

The biopic wasn’t given to him by KJo.  He was approached for the biopic by Shershah’s family.  He was on board for two years and the movie was looking for producers.  KJo only came on board when South Director Vishnu Vardan came on board to direct it.  And then he managed to stick his new toy Kiara in it.  

He is not as bad as some make him out to be. He’s working in different genres.  I mean really, if you look back at his movies except for maybe Brothers and EV no two characters of his are similar. He’s working with different people.  More than anything he needs some good luck.  He’s in some vicious cycle where he’s giving flops so his movies aren’t treated as well as a hit actor’s, but then how do you become a hit actor and gain clout when your own producer messes up her own film?  

He’s not going anywhere. At least I hope not. He is branching out. A Gentleman, Aiyaari, Ek Villain, Jabariya, and Marjavaan are not produced by Dharma.  Even HTP, BBD, and Itefaaq Dharma was the coproducer along with Phantom, Excell, and Red Chillies. He’s very well liked and is building relationships and friendships within the industry.  It’s just taking him longer but once he makes it no one will accuse him of not having struggled or paid his dues.  

Sorry for the long post, but it had been a while since I have defended Sid here.  Now I’m gonna go cry over Jabariya. 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw a Sid fan on Twitter bring up that in Marjavaan, T-Series gave Nushrat and Rakul Item songs in the movie. 

T-Series gave John Abraham, Nora again.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Damn. This topic didn’t even take 24 hours 😂

First of all Itefaaq wasn’t a disaster.  I’m not sure it was even a full flop.  It just didn’t get a lot of hype because KJo cheaped out and gave it no promotions at all.  With a budget of 16cr it made 30 and since I doubt it was sold to distributors with a lot of money it I’m sure it was some kind of success.  Plus the movie and Sid got a lot of critical acclaim.  

Aiyaari and a Gentleman wouldn’t have been disasters if the first one’s dates didn’t get changed over and over and the second one didn’t have riots happening in its opening day in 3 big markets.  Yes they might still not have been hits but they certainly would have gotten much better openings.  Jabariya Jodi suffered the same fate as Aiyaari. 

The biopic wasn’t given to him by KJo.  He was approached for the biopic by Shershah’s family.  He was on board for two years and the movie was looking for producers.  KJo only came on board when South Director Vishnu Vardan came on board to direct it.  And then he managed to stick his new toy Kiara in it.  

He is not as bad as some make him out to be. He’s working in different genres.  I mean really, if you look back at his movies except for maybe Brothers and EV no two characters of his are similar. He’s working with different people.  More than anything he needs some good luck.  He’s in some vicious cycle where he’s giving flops so his movies aren’t treated as well as a hit actor’s, but then how do you become a hit actor and gain clout when your own producer messes up her own film?  

He’s not going anywhere. At least I hope not. He is branching out. A Gentleman, Aiyaari, Ek Villain, Jabariya, and Marjavaan are not produced by Dharma.  Even HTP, BBD, and Itefaaq Dharma was the coproducer along with Phantom, Excell, and Red Chillies. He’s very well liked and is building relationships and friendships within the industry.  It’s just taking him longer but once he makes it no one will accuse him of not having struggled or paid his dues.  

Sorry for the long post, but it had been a while since I have defended Sid here.  Now I’m gonna go cry over Jabariya. 

dont worry hun Sonakshi is in a worse position, she has delivered 10 flops in a row. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

I saw a Sid fan on Twitter bring up that in Marjavaan, T-Series gave Nushrat and Rakul Item songs in the movie. 

T-Series gave John Abraham, Nora again.

Rakul is in the movie.  Yea I would have never thought of Nushrat for an item song. But I guess you have earn a Nora in your films 😂

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He's not over jab tak Bollywood m nepotism h.. but still Love his looks n his smile ❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Rakul is in the movie.  Yea I would have never thought of Nushrat for an item song. But I guess you have earn a Nora in your films 😂

Nora wouldve made the film a hit, shes a hit machine,. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

dont worry hun Sonakshi is in a worse position, she has delivered 10 flops in a row. 

Poor Sonakshi.  First KRK dragged her while dissing Sid and now you 😂

P.S.  Just joking along. In no way am I comparing you to that d-bag KRK.  

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

He will never be over, he has me

she and endymion were my first ship.❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Poor Sonakshi.  First KRK dragged her while dissing Sid and now you 😂

P.S.  Just joking along. In no way am I comparing you to that d-bag KRK.  

Im mad at Sonakshi. She has that perfect indian face....and shes busy doing dumb work like Khandani Sharabkana and that horrible movie with Diljit. I dont know whats wrong with her.

Lootera should've been a turning point in her life but it all went downhill from there. Look at where Ranveer went and where she went.