Originally posted by: Grey-licious
But didn't found your comment in any of my os 🙄😔
Thank you for pm mate..🤗 But abhi padha nahi.. Mood hota hai mera OS padne ka.. Moody person hu..🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
But didn't found your comment in any of my os 🙄😔
Thank you for pm mate..🤗 But abhi padha nahi.. Mood hota hai mera OS padne ka.. Moody person hu..🤔
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Just let it be, or u will also take amigos side

By your own admission, it's the right side.😛Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Hmm don't know anyone is going to like that here
aree likho to sahi ...😊😃
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
But didn't found your comment in any of my os 🙄😔
Heinnnn?? I think commented on Momma bear one and Bajaj onee...din't I?😵
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
What sharam here no one personally anyone so nobody is going to judge you
Btw I've written a BDSM fiction but it is on another couple
Hum koshish karenge😆
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Just let it be, or u will also take amigos side
No.. I wont..now tell me..👍🏼
Originally posted by: 2IVD4DB4H67FBGKM
By your own admission, it's the right side.😛
You be quiet.
Heinnnn?? I think commented on Momma bear one and Bajaj onee...din't I?😵
Nope you didn't
Your comment is pending in all 3 os
exactly 🤣Originally posted by: SBHW2TTSLPNS5TE2
KSG ko jo dialogue milte honge:
Aap ke soul, jigar, gurdon pe ab mera haqq hai.
KSG while shooting: Main aur meri forced wife ab yahaan rahenge
Originally posted by: ZY4OG6XXVGPOPI4W
aree likho to sahi ...😊😃
Ok guyz check this link there's a prologue there of BDSM fiction I've written on maaneet and if you guyz really want to read it do tell me
But Bajaj will not going to be 44 here
https://kritiworldoffantasy.wordpress.com/2019/07/26/love-in-bondage-prologue/