Koi Jindal saab se seekho how to smile & get angry at same time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Koi Jindal saab se seekho how to smile & get angry at same time
dood mein kuch kala lag raha hai 😈
AJ is going to burn all of his clothes that Bhootni toched😈🤣
& bath with clorex if possible 🤣
Bhootni is sensing somrthing is wrong 🤣
Love how Jindal Saab doesn't want touch Bhootni n love how they did jhol in the milk😈
neend ki goli
Saranya ji kya humara tukka phir se lagne wala hai ? 🤓
Originally posted by: captainplus
& bath with clorex if possible 🤣
Add detol too😈🤣
After Antra chapter my wish is I want Jb to get a rennovation
well bhootni, both Jindal saab & Tanvesh Guddiya ke hi hai & rahenge
Add detol too😈🤣
After Antra chapter my wish is I want Jb to get a rennovation
I suggest to call Bua ji to do ghar ki suddhi
I'm repeating myself again-
" I loathe Dadi "
I
I didn't like that Guddan forgave her so easily. I get it but i wish she would have not been so nice to her.