😭







I've been traumatized by it.🤣 It was so hard to write. And the second part will traumatize everyone and I dont even feel like posting.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😭







I've been traumatized by it.🤣 It was so hard to write. And the second part will traumatize everyone and I dont even feel like posting.Everytime you guys go like NM NM meri sar mein ya toh Nakul Mehta aata hai ya Na makool
I can't remember any abbreviations whatsoever.😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hubby drinks in limit and doesn't stagger. 😆
Kaun kehta hain hum shaukh ke liye peete hain, hum toh peete hain ki koi aaye aur kahe..bus ab chod bhi do.
I want a scene where Prerna stops him from drinking, haq se.
but he never gets talli does he 😎Originally posted by: TIGIBOUWYH7VLPOF
Biwi in their kamra, jo aap pite ho uska kya
Hubby : 😳
Wifey : Deal with it 😈
Biwi i drink in limit 😎
Where's the OSOriginally posted by: 6HYX6UZ45JRIDMIY
😭
I've been traumatized by it.🤣 It was so hard to write. And the second part will traumatize everyone and I dont even feel like posting.
Don't worry. This would never happen.That’s good enough for me now! I hope they never have a montage without RB in it! I will die!
i guess after this track? And no dont expect Basu not to be there in Montage. 😳 he'll always be there.Originally posted by: MBUVSWCQX35JS56M
Precap
RB looked like the main male lead and rest all the negative characters.
Can they change the show montage to PreRish
This is no joke. I seriously mean it.
Also can they pls cast Bips as Meneka 😭 💔
after this track maybe 🤷🙍Originally posted by: Wistfulness
+Infinity
Even if they don't want to remove someone, they can change the present one at least.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Don't worry. This would never happen.
Thanks yaar! Some of you guys have really kept me positive! 🤗I start losing hope very quickly lol, frankly speaking I am not used to such content, I have watched the original Kasauti but even that was a million times better than this one!
Creator's curse 😆Originally posted by: AWRX6GWETTN4I3ZS
😭
I've been traumatized by it.🤣 It was so hard to write. And the second part will traumatize everyone and I dont even feel like posting.
Post the second part. We are waiting for it with bated breath.