Originally posted by: EIFVL4P6HTHHM6QE
I mean yeh jo scene hai when did this scene happen in ysterday episode. I cant remember.
It is yesterday when mr Bajaj narrates to prerna that why he married her, as he saw her with his daughter several times
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EIFVL4P6HTHHM6QE
I mean yeh jo scene hai when did this scene happen in ysterday episode. I cant remember.
It is yesterday when mr Bajaj narrates to prerna that why he married her, as he saw her with his daughter several times
I have also a question regarding online trp. When exactly is online trp calculated. I mean offline trp matters when the show originally airs on tv, like KZK airs 8 p.m. , so trp matters how much viewership comes at that time but what about online trp. Does it calculate 6 p.m as it goes online at that time or 8 p.m. when it's actual air time or any time.
It is yesterday when mr Bajaj narrates to prerna that why he married her, as he saw her with his daughter several times
Okay I understood. Actually i made a mistake.. this was your siggy and I thought you posted it as a GIFs from yesterday's episode, that's why I was confused. Thanks for explaining though. 😊
Originally posted by: 555XRA324WBRH6WB
Okay I understood. Actually i made a mistake.. this was your siggy and I thought you posted it as a GIFs from yesterday's episode, that's why I was confused. Thanks for explaining though. 😊
hahah ok ok, lol, sorry for the confusion😆
Kalank yrrrrr ur gif in ur dabba😍😍
How u make it mannnnnn
I loved it ..
Btw howss uuu girls in d house???
hahah ok ok, lol, sorry for the confusion😆
No actually confusion mujhe ho gaya tha thats why I m sorry. 
I really hope prerna stands wid RB
Bt ab rahenge kahan same roof ya bajaj going in BB
DUDE IM MELTING THAT SIGGY❤️LIKE MY INSIDES ARE MELTING SOMEHOWhahah ok ok, lol, sorry for the confusion😆
DUDE IM MELTING THAT SIGGY❤️LIKE MY INSIDES ARE MELTING SOMEHOW
Kaun si??