Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤔 now who is this friend whom i dont know.
Obv wist I am talking about..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤔 now who is this friend whom i dont know.
Obv wist I am talking about..
she is my mirror image duh 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
Obv wist I am talking about..
Teaser.
From the time when she gets hurt today till she gets up to start with her fight.
All pics one by one. Shruti can do the needful.
Originally posted by: PYAMUKOBRZN2B7V3
May I add some more from todays episode 🤣
M tried of waiting...is this coming up? Or I should go to bed?
Agar kisi ne bhi blame kiya mujhe
Consequences bohut bura hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
she is my mirror image duh 😆
I remember wist objecting to this statement😆
just above to this post of urs😆Originally posted by: saps.156
M tried of waiting...is this coming up? Or I should go to bed?
kitna bura ho sakta hai let us know the estimate 🤣Originally posted by: NQN4H5LOHL2SG22Z
Agar kisi ne bhi blame kiya mujhe
Consequences bohut bura hoga 🤣
did you Shrutiiiii 🤔🤨Originally posted by: saps.156
I remember wist objecting to this statement😆
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
So I changed my bedside & now my internet is working fine🤔
U r back!