Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am in shock. Gonna go get ready for work, eat something and process this.
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am in shock. Gonna go get ready for work, eat something and process this.
😆
ah nothing much just saying my friends met Erica when they went to meet Karan and her IV about having a crush on Ksg and shared Cookie & Prerna edit. And said will share more edits when I make. 😆 you just come over to my posts and see what I post there. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
🤣
What was that comment btw?
I will also need to visit that AT regularly now to read Ur comments.
Wish there was a BCC/CC feature to mark Ur posts to mutiple people on IF.
I know bura tha but dimaag mein yehi aaya
Kainaat 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Pta hai dekha that tujko wahan 🤪 even destiny wants u to ship PreRish
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Saps 🤣
---
Story time
P : mila mujhe ...
B: kya?
P: Logic udhar neech pada huya
Originally posted by SanyaEterna
Story time :
P: Mil nahi Raha
B: Kya
P: Mera dimag aur aapka Dil 😂💔
🤣
Awesome!
she is very. ❤️ She went to sleep knowing i wasn't feeling well and when she woke up she asked that the first thing. Not once but twice. ,🤗🥰❤️ I never felt so loved before 🥰❤️🤗Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
U r such a cutie🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
HiOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Seems like no one missed me🥱
makha in bengali means mix.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
What is makha?
Hmm like you boil potatoes and mash it with spices 🤤🤤🤤
oh that she always does😆Originally posted by: saps.156
😆anki will spank u
Can read it n number of times😆