Originally posted by: forbidden
Her dressing to 🤪🤭
HATE IT 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: forbidden
Her dressing to 🤪🤭
HATE IT 😡
Urrffff ..ye pyaara meetha aadmi
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Haan tu bol I will send you virtually 🤪🤣
🤣🤣 shaani
🤣 prepare raho
Main toh ready hoon
Painful treat hoga woh humare liye
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Seriously man that girl can go to where ever she wants with that wierd dressing sense 😡
Is baar Bina soche samjhe lecture Diya to 😡
Prerna and her pravachan is never ending
Mother India hai woh🤣
Dress 😵 I feel like courrier her few good dresses
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
HATE IT 😡
Same hate it
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Prerna and her pravachan is never ending
Mother India hai woh🤣
Dress 😵 I feel like courrier her few good dresses
Pre 1 was also famous for her pravachan and lectures, lol
This is inherent quality of prerna. She may be strong in one season and weak in another but lecturer giving quality us ingrained in their DNA😆
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Pre 1 was also famous for her pravachan and lectures, lol
This is inherent quality of prerna. She may be strong in one season and weak in another but lecturer giving quality us ingrained in their DNA😆
Sneha 🤗
Good to see you back here after a long time.
How's your internship going on ?
True .Pravachan quality of Prerna will never go be it any Janam 🤣 poor Bajaj and we have to tolerate it .
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Prerna and her pravachan is never ending
Mother India hai woh🤣
Dress 😵 I feel like courrier her few good dresses
Courier some designer outfit with less skin show 🤪
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
If this time she try to hurt 😞 him more than I will definitely going to kill her 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡👋👋👋or maybe go personally to bajaj mansion and slapping her 1000 times 👋👋👋👋
U guys pray for me that I come back home with out injury because our bajaj will not leave me 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
I doubt you will not leave Bajaj 😉🤣