AnuPre/ParIca AT#102- ‘Erica likes Parth a lot’ Happy Friendship Day💜 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Does it not look like from that tide shoot...she had a similar bathrobe in that. 

yes..it looks like hotel..may be tide shoot or during that abudabi event were she performed in wedding..there was a pic from her hotel room the background of this and that looks similar..

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medak

Feel ya bro ..many here have same thing to say..dg, RS😭

I don't even eat pizza n still bloat even if I drink water...I hate the fact that some people like me just can't help. Been trying to reduce...guess yoga se hi hoga abb🤣

🤣 mai  toh mithai  sungh bhi  lu toh moti ho jati hu🤣

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Priya = ur title is the BEST..muahh

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

And there are people like me who has to struggle real hard to put on even grams of weight😆

Lyfe is actually weird....haha I can't lol enough at the face of the life...sabko sab much nahi milta😊

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medak

Feel ya bro ..many here have same thing to say..dg, RS😭

I don't even eat pizza n still bloat even if I drink water...I hate the fact that some people like me just can't help. Been trying to reduce...guess yoga se hi hoga abb🤣

Yoga se seriously hota hai🤣🤣 Hahaha on a serious note, you can try drinking water infused with ginger and lemon first thing when you wake up, first thing in the morning and water infused with basil seeds twice in between the day, if that suits you then assured results! 😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Say what you will sadeles are so similar in their beliefs, life experiences, tastes and hobbies. ... Parth's US trip too was kind of life changing for him....

Let us also know about his journey other than soul fiasco.  Though I hv watched his previous show, didnot follow him much.

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Say what you will sadeles are so similar in their beliefs, life experiences, tastes and hobbies. ... Parth's US trip too was kind of life changing for him....

This sometimes makes to believe strongly Pulao khayali nhi hai and it might sail smoothly

So many similarities even before they met also, Parth rightly said Upar wala connection hai boss 😊😁

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

🤣 mai  toh mithai  sungh bhi  lu toh moti ho jati hu🤣

Moni Tera pata tha mujhe...Tera lyfe mein jitna gum hai...ped pe gumm bhi Kam hai🤣

Luv u lots moni for you being you....tum itni pyaari kyun ho (insert prerna ka...why you are so gud...to anurag)

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

And there are people like me who has to struggle real hard to put on even grams of weight😆

Shadi karle abhiya, kitna weight chahiye usse jyada mil jaati he😂