Unfortunately Asad ka sofa na toota 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Unfortunately Asad ka sofa na toota 🤣
Ditto! 😆Saw the segments with KSG and Erica. Finally a segment between the two. I love how KSG knows Erica had a crush on him in college lol I wonder if he teases her about that off screen. This make me unable to wait for their romance scenes lol.
that is how the next scene follows too 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't know from where you stole this scene but it sounds so cute.
Btw, the condition of the bed is going to give ideas to people. 🤣
KARAN & BTS JODI MADE IN HEAVEN ☺️Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Tbh I m now more interested in their bts than on screen romance🤣
I swear I had no such intention when I typed that. But this reaction is making my head run in that direction. 🤣
P.S. One piece dresses are love. ❤️
Aur bhi patli lagegi like a stick if she wears one piece dress 🤔
Oh! 😲😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
that is how the next scene follows too 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
main Bajaj scenes dungi na. Baki ka long update you will anyway give CP it there. 😎
👍🏼
😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Aur bhi patli lagegi like a stick if she wears one piece dress 🤔
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Unfortunately Asad ka sofa na toota 🤣
Vo phir bhi kuch nhi karta agar sofa toot bhi jata ,banda was in love vo sofa Kya uska bed bhi today details to boo bas has deta like he did after that bhang k pakoras