Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
anything which makes it beautiful🤗
Ok I'll try to write something. Bahut time baad I'll try my hand at writing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
anything which makes it beautiful🤗
Ok I'll try to write something. Bahut time baad I'll try my hand at writing.
they are besties erica ke saath koi bhi comfortable hojatha haiOriginally posted by: braveheartdoc
I hope their offscreen bond stays the same. I love their friendship.
She is true gem
Parica will be good besties till end
it will be aa dekho zara mera height tumse zyada hai sanam😇Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
this weak full of bajaj house only 5 mitue of anu will be their
next weak se i think 12th aug se anu will get screen sharing both bajaj & pre
😈 how actors will wear such a sareeOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
i alsi dont like her saree👎🏼 totall disaster kom se bji barbaad
Prerna jaisi simple garelu ladki ke liye aisa saree na baba na
Out of character tha
bola na humne pehle se hiOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
can i say this time pre will be looser & she looks like😆
Role reversal huwa hai
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
they are besties erica ke saath koi bhi comfortable hojatha hai
She is true gem
Parica will be good besties till end
Hopefully aisa hi ho.....
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
😈 how actors will wear such a saree
Prerna jaisi simple garelu ladki ke liye aisa saree na baba na
Out of character tha
out of character toh nahi per kuch accha do
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
it will be aa dekho zara mera height tumse zyada hai sanam😇
🤣🤣
moni tera beta abaad ho raha hai🤣
Maine socha ek saal.lagega AT 2 complete karne
hamara Eiffel tower anurag