Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hadkadi ☺️
My most favorite episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hadkadi ☺️
My most favorite episode
Jaldi bhejo😂😂
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤯
Not at all from what I saw😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I don't mean atta romance at all🤣
Ab kaise batau Kya kehna chahti hu main🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I don't mean atta romance at all🤣
Spare me the horror I have seen the 🤡 doing that 🤪
🤗
🤣
Yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai? 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
PM karu kya🤣
🤗🤗🤗🤗