That was partial kidnap of NM 🤡Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey Jangal Mangal yaani jungle mein ping pong🤣 Jo Prerna already Kar chuki hai so PreRish ke liye kuch naya sochna padega 😂
I want one fully dedicated to PreRish.
Bold - 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That was partial kidnap of NM 🤡Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey Jangal Mangal yaani jungle mein ping pong🤣 Jo Prerna already Kar chuki hai so PreRish ke liye kuch naya sochna padega 😂
I want one fully dedicated to PreRish.
Bold - 🤣
Originally posted by: I7U6P7VUG2NO4QYM
That was partial kidnap of NM 🤡
I want one fully dedicated to PreRish.
Bold - 🤣
How about kitchen mein Mangal? Too bold for ITV?😂
Welcome to the AT!Originally posted by: HeartQuake
*Fans myself * ☺️
She is looking cute only. Yellow / pink achi combo tho hainOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
Smart lagne ke bajaye bekar lagti ja rahi hai ☹️
You guys are 🤓
Originally posted by: CQXXFHVRPTWX2NRI
She is looking cute only. Yellow / pink achi combo tho hain
You guys are 🤓
Muje nahi achi lagi😂 waise bhi Kya farak padta hai apni opinions se🤣
Originally posted by: YPDWPEAGTYSUA4VM
That I understood 😆
But I didnt want to let go of the golden chance of complaining about you🤣
KAMINI 😡
wahi toh. Kisiko tho she looks impressive🚶♀Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Muje nahi achi lagi😂 waise bhi Kya farak padta hai apni opinions se🤣
Ab post karo na gif 🤣
Kitchen mein🤔Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
How about kitchen mein Mangal? Too bold for ITV?😂
You mean aatta romance?