Acha mein raat ko aaungi 🤗
Abhi bhi BOSSDOM mein Hoon
Hopefully raat Tak awaited OS mil Jayenge 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Acha mein raat ko aaungi 🤗
Abhi bhi BOSSDOM mein Hoon
Hopefully raat Tak awaited OS mil Jayenge 🤪
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
After Chronicles. I was not even gonna post this until I was done with Chronicles but then someone refused to talk to me. This was peace offering
Chronicles vi kaha update huye hey waise😏🤨
This is soo heartwarming ❤️❤️ Daddy and his princess
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Couldnt utter a word when she was getting humiliated by his mother. The other day he was talking about how to protect P.
Like seriously😆
Waiting for RB / MM confrontation. A proper one.
Whole MM will get to see a real MAN.
Arree in logo ki hypocrisy to world famous hey ab hum Khudka sar fod to nahi sakte inke liye 😆❤️
I am watching boss again for the 4th time 🤣
I was just talking to a friend. We're both KSG fans and so we were discussing Bajaj and I was literally thinking of a whole thesis to write on why I love Bajaj and she just said it in one line:
"Dude he's the alpha male. You always ship the alpha male. Period."
🤣

Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma
Na jane kyu apki dp ka mujhpe gehra asar hai..
Kisi ki bahut yaad dilati hai
Wo hote toh kya baat hoti
Apki dp mujhe kai adhuri kahania yaad dilati hai..
Shilpu i miss uu😭




woh din the kuch aur. Ab sab khatam









...