isse acha jharkhand bhej doOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Nooooo,nahiiiiiii issae acha lonavala bhejo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isse acha jharkhand bhej doOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Nooooo,nahiiiiiii issae acha lonavala bhejo
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sKJDQhamY/
I like this pic of them because of Parth's smile and how she is holding his head, Parth rarely gives that full smile and I like how he is smiling here😆
Mujhe batao..ye break up rumours ki to dhajjiyan uda di inhone..Mata ka pr hota to 🙄 nach k liye tha Kya.. participating as an ex couple types. .
and I love the way hes holding her child like 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sKJDQhamY/
I like this pic of them because of Parth's smile and how she is holding his head, Parth rarely gives that full smile and I like how he is smiling here😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
isse acha jharkhand bhej do
Waha Kya hain dekhne🙄🤔
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sKJDQhamY/
I like this pic of them because of Parth's smile and how she is holding his head, Parth rarely gives that full smile and I like how he is smiling here😆
A nice real smile + a bit of exertion form carrying her + omg so much foundation 😂
maybe assumptions aftr not catchin them together for long time 😂with some external forces.Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Mujhe batao..ye break up rumours ki to dhajjiyan uda di inhone..Mata ka pr hota to 🙄 nach k liye tha Kya.. participating as an ex couple types. .
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Mujhe batao..ye break up rumours ki to dhajjiyan uda di inhone..Mata ka pr hota to 🙄 nach k liye tha Kya.. participating as an ex couple types. .
I don't think it's PR of anyone especially not Mata's, mujhe bas as usual media ki bakwaas lagi with Parth away from Mumbai and his pics with friends , shippers ke kuch faltu bakwaas of him going with some girls yeh sabsae ek nae article banaaya sab copy and paste maare
chirkut has finally gained a lil bit weight 😂😂Originally posted by: UKGirl22
A nice real smile + a bit of exertion form carrying her + omg so much foundation 😂
kab itna accha practice kiya .. Dono ghoom rahe the and finally tadaanOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sKJDQhamY/
I like this pic of them because of Parth's smile and how she is holding his head, Parth rarely gives that full smile and I like how he is smiling here😆
Erica is looking like a Barbie doll in his arms😆