Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

its wrong dear this is not right way to approach.

You must have little patience.

It will just spoil everyones moods. If possible try to cool down. This show and actors are not your life.

You are just targetting mods so better approach global moderators and send them the link of this thread they will help you🤔

Anyways just leave it... I'm done with this hypocrisy forum. Good bye... Leaving India forums was better decision. I don't know why i came back. 

But remember kisi ka dil dukha ke kisi ka bhala bhi nahi hota... 

Here is no respect of fans hardwork... hundred of bashing threads are allowed but no respect for a fan hard work. 

I was fan of both Parth Samthaan and KSG but this negative place is forcing me to choose one between them. Better, i leave India forums or staying in just bepanah pyar forum, i love both of them, both are my jaan. I don't want to choose one. 

Good bye mods 👋 hope soon you'll get what you deserve for doing disrespect of fans hardwork. 

BTW silsila, dill mill gayye, Bepanaah pyar,  ishq mein marjawa, qubool hai, ye rishta kya (hina & shivangi), naagin, bahu begam all have different fangroup but no forum mods behave like that. So there are no point of different fangroup... It's all about personal like and dislike 

Edited by Bepnaah.pyar - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^Just a thing btw, fans are here for themselves and not for any celebrity. Cause no celebrity will ever come here and see/read what you've got to say. Stay here as long as it pleases you. Not for anyone else. And can't understand the 'hardwork' in putting others down for upholding your own.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

Bcoz they spolied my mood. Once i was posted a fun post about trp (not bashed anyone) but they closed it by saying we have trp thread but few days ago saw a trp thread and it's still running. I made praising post (about characters only) but it's closed by saying post it in AT but others topic allowed. 

i am sorry to say but our forum lost best Mods.

Please the 2 mods are also common fans like us. They have done best how much they could do.

Even our posts are closed, merged without even getting DT note.

We accept our mistakes and learn from it.

We have appreciation threads to praise, for each topic we open new thread means we are making macchi mandi of our own forum.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Frankly speaking both Mods have been fair in their dealing of Forum issues. They don't give out warnings for little things, everyone is free to discuss everything on this forum. If they are saying that we should limit it to Kasauti or discuss other works in AT, it should not be a problem. We have two ATs, we can dedicate to Boss for a day or month, it's upto you guys. 

I agree or a thread can be made for boss by asking kzk mod.  Not sure why global mods were approached. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

Anyways just leave it... I'm done with this hypocrisy forum. Good bye... Leaving India forums was better decision. I don't know why i came back. 

But remember kisi ka dil dukha ke kisi ka bhala bhi nahi hota... 

Here is no respect of fans hardwork... hundred of bashing threads are allowed but no respect for a fan hard work. 

I was fan of both Parth Samthaan and KSG but this negative place is forcing me to choose one between them. Better, i leave India forums or staying in just bepanah pyar forum, i love both of them, both are my jaan. I don't want to choose one. 

Good bye mods 👋 hope soon you'll get what you deserve for doing disrespect of fans hardwork. 

hum bhi aise hi the... Kuch saalon ke baad aap bhi saint ban jayegi..

Your learning process starts 🤗

Hamari mistakes se hi hum kud seekthe hai... 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

We had 2 of the best mods. I don't know if the second mod would continue here or not? Please I request all of you to understand their situation as well please. It's difficult to manage without mods when 2 seperate strong fandoms are involved. They were doing a great work. Mod RD please come back 🤗

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

India forums is much better place coz of moderator. Look at twitter and facebook, they have gutter level filth. You need to understand that mods are human, not machine. They don't remain online 24 hours for this free job.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is actually upsetting. One needs to understand that the mods are humans and not machines. They too have a personal life outside this site and IF hasn't hired them on a paycheck. 

I hope the issue is addressed appropriately because the loss of an efficient mod wouldn't be good for this forum. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Please don't leave as a mod RD see everyone is so upset 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mod RD we all love you and respect you for the amazing work you were doing here. Please we all need you  🙏🙏🙏