Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So the wind chime has finally made its appearance in kzk2..
Nailah start making another AT
I have.. I pmed you the link!
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I have.. I pmed you the link!
Can you please share the link to the next AT here.. Just in case I miss it when this is done..
Originally posted by: Push-pull
Can you please share the link to the next AT here.. Just in case I miss it when this is done..
Of course..
and I will PM you as well :)
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So the wind chime has finally made its appearance in kzk2..
They r recycling all poignant scenes from season one..😆
Originally posted by: grace4317
Wahi and her in a comedy series
Vikrant and her in a supense thriller
Uske baad Eri ko ghar basaana hai tho, i am fine with it. 😆
Some character which is calm and matured.. A woman of few words and serious about her profession. May be a writer or strict professor or a serious detective.. And a partner who is just opposite someone lively and fun.. Both rub on each other😉
@bold: Yes.. This.. I've never been eager about a knowing a celebrity marriage. But can't help wonder when and who Erica will marry.. 😳
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So the wind chime has finally made its appearance in kzk2..
So, something special about the wind chimes?! For Anu-Pre?😕
Originally posted by: Push-pull
So, something special about the wind chimes?! For Anu-Pre?😕
S1 yes it was... one of their token.. Anu had gifted Pre wind chimes.. I think he put loads of them in their bedroom after their official wedding..
Since then Pre always use to feel AB’s presence through the wind chimes.