Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
why will I let a fictional show ruin my personal preference 😳
Do you want this track to continue? I am tired of it 😦😦
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
why will I let a fictional show ruin my personal preference 😳
Do you want this track to continue? I am tired of it 😦😦
Guys new promo out.
My friend didn't see it properly let me.check IG
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
TKSS 🤣🤣 but Alone wala KNWK has to be my favourite only because of Daadi ki Chummi 🤣
🤣 Golden days of Kapil Sharma
Do watch today's interview, interviewer was asking him to translate words in hindi, his replies were hilarious
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I DONT LIKE THIS COLOURING NEVER DO THIS EVER AGAIN 😡
ok 😭
Better be a good promo
End ki taraf was ek chatt ke neeche takarayenge kartavya aur pyaar
What the eff!🤔
MAAAAAAHHNNNNN
That BGM and Mr. Bajaj's entry in cottage was Fire 🔥
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
End ki taraf was ek chatt ke neeche takarayenge kartavya aur pyaar
What the eff!🤔
Who prerish?
Are you okay? ☺️.
I am floored