This dialogue deserves whistles😆
Can't get enough of this☺️
He looks SO GOOD in this shirt
That proud smile❤️
If this is case for precap, what would be our situation after watching the episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This dialogue deserves whistles😆
Can't get enough of this☺️
He looks SO GOOD in this shirt
That proud smile❤️
If this is case for precap, what would be our situation after watching the episode
all shades. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 😈Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yeah, green seems to be your favourite colour when it comes to KSG🤣
still not convinced 🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yup! They keep you updated.
phir Nikla BF ka dream 🤣If this is case for precap, what would be our situation after watching the episode
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
anything will do now just provide.take a skittles that I am having 💜
This will soon change after I post.
Skittles...yumm
yup. It's very convenient.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Its on my Mac, Ipad and Phone, so I can write on any of them and open in any device.
If this is case for precap, what would be our situation after watching the episode
I know right?❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mental pat is the term. ❤️🙌
I can not wait for this conversation. The master of manipulation seemed to be at work here
I can never write on anything other than a laptop or desktop.😆