Lyrics from a song that have impressed you- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

560

Views

62.2k

Users

69

Likes

818

Frequent Posters

ZQWLGKBTHNMTLF2N thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Gale se laga loon....labon pe saja loon....tere afasanon ko main apna bana loon

Song: Jo haal dil ka

PS. I don't know what love I have for this one specific line

PUMLHSPJJXGE4TCA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

My weekend's going (gone) fine thanks Hippo, how's your weekend going? :)

..do the lyrics not fall into place Hippo, like as an Urdu speaker, what do you say.. :)

hmm , I like Ayushman's other song.. the popular song.. 'Pani Da' although I never looked up the lyrics translation.. do you understand Punjabi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgEc6oH9J0

oh weekend was good....lot of rest....lot of not doing anything went on lol

lyrics are nice but what u said is true....meri saans..teri qurbat...meri rooh are correct not mere

i can little bit but i am not a punjabi speaker...but lets say i get 20-30 per

my all time 5 songs include tere bin sanu soniya...i googled it thoroughly to understand lol

PUMLHSPJJXGE4TCA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

To phir aao,

Mujh ko rulao…


Ab to, is manzar se

Mujh ko chale jana hai

https://youtu.be/76VX3GKa2Uk

nice song Mustafa Z voice is good,

PUMLHSPJJXGE4TCA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ana0806

Gale se laga loon....labon pe saja loon....tere afasanon ko main apna bana loon

Song: Jo haal dil ka

PS. I don't know what love I have for this one specific line

loveria ke liyen main - kya love guru hippo se dawa loon? lol

nice lines

PUMLHSPJJXGE4TCA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

https://youtu.be/3_STy1EqhMI


my fav punjabi song

10 years

365 days

3650 + 350 twice

4000 th time


gnnnn

HPFWE2BWKZWKJANW thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

It's about time that I get my way

Steam rollin' whatever I see,

Huh, despicable me

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

If you take it personal that's okay

Watch, this is so fun to see

Huh, despicable me

Why ask why? Better yet "Why not?"

Why are you marking x on that spot?

Why use a blow torch isn’t that hot?

Why use a chainsaw? Is that all you got?

Why do you like seeing people in shock?

But my question to you is "Why not?"

Why go to the baker, stand in line

Just use a freeze gun it saves me time.

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

It's about time that I get my way

Steam rollin' whatever I see,

Huh, despicable me

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

If you take it personal that's okay

Watch, this is so fun to see

Huh, despicable me

Why ask why when this is art?

Why parallel when I could just park?

Why does vector think that he’s smart?

And does his dad know I know his part?

Why did I have to live with my mom?

Why do you think that I should be calm?

Why want the moon, the World's in my palm?

Is it crazy you think I’ve gone?

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

It's about time that I get my way

Steam rollin' whatever I see,

Huh, despicable me

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

If you take it personal that's okay

Watch, this is so fun to see

Huh, despicable me

Excuse me if you will

You look like you have time to kill

Huh, can you chill?

'Cause Gru's got the speakers in the trunk

To make you bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

To make you bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

It's about time that I get my way

Steam rollin' whatever I see,

Huh, despicable me

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

If you take it personal that's okay

Watch, this is so fun to see

Huh, despicable me

Despicable me [repeated]

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

It's about time that I get my way

Steam rollin' whatever I see,

Huh, despicable me

I'm havin' a bad, bad day

If you take it personal that's okay

Watch, this is so fun to see

Huh, despicable me

bashful_moon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

बर्बदियों का शोक मानना फ़िज़ूल था

बर्बदियों का जशन मानता चला गया

हर फ़िक्र को धुएँ में उड़ा…

*Dev.* thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Yes I am Pakistani living in US. But we have extended family in India as well. Hence my fascination with bollywood and IF lol

I don't know..i am one of those who get stuck in time and cant move on. lol. But on TV i do watch highlights and videos of recent songs..they never make it to phone though.

but absolutely no doubt that bollywood is 90% of what i listen to.

Nice.

Yeh it's like you're always present on India forums so you better start listening to songs too. 😅😂😂🤣🤣😁😁

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

oh weekend was good....lot of rest....lot of not doing anything went on lol

lyrics are nice but what u said is true....meri saans..teri qurbat...meri rooh are correct not mere

i can little bit but i am not a punjabi speaker...but lets say i get 20-30 per

my all time 5 songs include tere bin sanu soniya...i googled it thoroughly to understand lol

Oh no no Hippo, I didn't write all that about lyrics.. I copy-pasted it all from a website which translated lyrics :p

hmm.. what are your other all time 4 songs?? I know Jaane Kya Chahe Mann Bawra is one.. Tum Se Hi must be another... and... ?

PUMLHSPJJXGE4TCA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Nice.

Yeh it's like you're always present on India forums so you better start listening to songs too. 😅😂😂🤣🤣😁😁


lol hahahahaha,,,,

indirect message: u r faarigh..have nothing to do and are always seen here

no problem lo

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L01J5fhDY
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 28 days ago

https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 14 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYGYTWTI_0k
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 22 days ago

https://youtu.be/Kv63oAhdY4E?si=hycIDj5aX8zhEps9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv63oAhdY4E
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".