basically came to do hello hi bye bye, as he was barely shown today, lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
basically came to do hello hi bye bye, as he was barely shown today, lol😆
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
WU which page
133, you can check mine
I don't remember Ankie's WU page number
RB barged into extras making out. 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'll probably not watch🙄😣
hey guys...
Hi Nikki🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That too despite repeated refusals. 🤬
A is turning out worse than I thought.
Such a hypocrite psycho!
Now he really deserves a tight one from Bajaj himself in REAL.😡
Hi Nikki🤗
still a fan of you siggy gif lol☺️😆
His screen-time was scattered throughout the episode. That barge-in 🤣basically came to do hello hi bye bye, as he was barely shown today, lol😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope we get the paragliding precap tomorrow. Isn't that the only thing left post the kidnapping drama? I can't recall anything else.
Yes, apart from paragliding scenes we are done with all other scenes. Atleast from bts, we are done. If they show any indoor scenes we can't say.
Why RB never witnesses this manhandling?Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
A is turning out worse than I thought.
Such a hypocrite psycho!
Now he really deserves a tight one from Bajaj himself in REAL.😡
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
His screen-time was scattered throughout the episode. That barge-in 🤣
that was soooo bloody awkward, mr bajaj didn't even feel much, he was like 5 minutes mein meet me outside, LMAO🤣 I want to see the BTS of thats scene🤣