Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😳Originally posted by: 6FKENVN5W3HPRMSU
What drabble is Humpty writing?
Me and bewafa? PSSTT. Agle hafte mein pakka daaloongi OS.😛🤣
Dil laga liya tha aapke OS aane ka intezaar se intezaar se 🥺

Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj and their erotic foreplay.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
They will show her pregnant for 2 years minus the bump. 🤣
I don’t know if it’s right to share here or not but I have heard that someone has filed a complaint against mata coze She was showing a female character pregnant for almost 2 yrs in her another show 🤣🤣.
☺️
But nahin milega jaldi kya faayda 😒
🤔Originally posted by: GA7D4RL2VHJ4X6TD
I don’t know if it’s right to share here or not but I have heard that someone has filed a complaint against mata coze She was showing a female character pregnant for almost 2 yrs in her another show 🤣🤣.
MR. BAJAJ YAAAASSS. 🤣

☺️
I don't want to rush the OS. I'm experimenting.🤣
Tabtak I'll post all my fav inspirations here.🤣