What else is discussed except cricket.😆
Sorry getting bit lost 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
What else is discussed except cricket.😆
Sorry getting bit lost 😕
Actually i have something else planned up for PreRish. Working on it once it's complete i'll post up. 😆 don't pester for it coz I really don't get my laptop unfortunately 😆
What drabble is Humpty writing?
Me and bewafa? PSSTT. Agle hafte mein pakka daaloongi OS.😛🤣
Seema's sudden appearanceOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
What else is discussed except cricket.😆
Sorry getting bit lost 😕
when you post your OS I will tell you what drabble I will be writing 😏Originally posted by: 747VVAUZM2VBA5XT
What drabble is Humpty writing?
Me and bewafa? PSSTT. Agle hafte mein pakka daaloongi OS.😛🤣
The issue with my Bajaj that I feel is that Bajaj is more of Asad than Bajaj himself 🤣😆 that's why I prefer not to write on PreRish 😆 or else I so want to write a Sneha Bajaj OS 😳
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Seema's sudden appearance
Yeah luckily I was online that time
I HATE YOUOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Yeah luckily I was online that time
Agle hafte? 😒Originally posted by: 5HPI2GOIBQQE74TX
What drabble is Humpty writing?
Me and bewafa? PSSTT. Agle hafte mein pakka daaloongi OS.😛🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I HATE YOU
Kyun ji 😲