Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma
Article toh yahi tha bt cvs just seeling smthng else on bajaj name
It sells to. I got confused when I saw the episode I thought i skipped that part
🤣
Bajaj should take his shirt off. Where is the abs?
Banu hospital scene kya ho sakta hai??
Bt cvs u cant make us fool everytime
Bua passed out after knowing prerna is pregnant 😆
Sneha got wounded
Bajaj got food poisoning
Prerna got sick
I can imagine showdown scene
Second love is gonna be worth watching. Need good creative for prerish scene
Bua passed out after knowing prerna is pregnant 😆
Sneha got wounded
Bajaj got food poisoning
Prerna got sick
Bua passed out🤣
Her last lines:- rishabh beta itni bhi kya aafat aa gayi thi ..shaadi ho lene dete..n beeppppppppp
Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma
Bua passed out🤣
Her last lines:- rishabh beta itni bhi kya aafat aa gayi thi ..shaadi ho lene dete..n beeppppppppp
Haha🤣