Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Congratulations Vaishu di. I know it's late but still.
Heartfelt Congratulations to you Vaishnavi. 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Congratulations Vaishu di. I know it's late but still.
Heartfelt Congratulations to you Vaishnavi. 😃
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Congratulations Vaishu di. I know it's late but still.
Thanku so much dear 🤗
Originally posted by: srilotus
Heartfelt Congratulations to you Vaishnavi. 😃
Thanku sri 🤗
Sunday plans anyone?
Mera to shopping ka tha,, cancel ho gaya
No plans..just at home.
tv dekhna ka mood ni h.. Weekends pe garbage aata hai.Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Zaroor..aur tum?
Already had a dream incomplete dream regarding mishbir so not in mood watching them either before tmrw episode
tv dekhna ka mood ni h.. Weekends pe garbage aata hai.
Already had a dream incomplete dream regarding mishbir so not in mood watching them either before tmrw episode
Yaaraa I agree
Mimmy papa ke saath time spend karo...last weekend before you leave
haan 🤗Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Yaaraa I agree
Mimmy papa ke saath time spend karo...last weekend before you leave
Hi guys,
I was watching some old episodes .. Abhir calls Mishti sunno and says kuch nahi.. ja.. these were there in initial episodes and they are not used anymore. Similarly, Mishti keeps asking 3 questions and says why are you doing this.. that's also not being used anymore.. these are cute stuffs between Mishbir.. don't know why they are not being used offlate.
Hi guys,
I was watching some old episodes .. Abhir calls Mishti sunno and says kuch nahi.. ja.. these were there in initial episodes and they are not used anymore. Similarly, Mishti keeps asking 3 questions and says why are you doing this.. that's also not being used anymore.. these are cute stuffs between Mishbir.. don't know why they are not being used offlate.
I think they stopped using 'Suno' long back. The last time it was used was by Mishti just before her Goddhana with Kunal when Abir came to meet her. Tum×3 questions I think she had used it a few weeks back... but yeah not as often she used to use initially. I guess those dialogues were a part of their nok-jhok phase when they were actually friends and not lovers. Now they are entering a new phase as lovers and so I guess it's not used anymore. But yeah, I do want the writers to keep their friendly banter alive even after they turn lovers. It keeps the essence of Mishbir intact.